Which team are Chelsea's biggest rivals in England

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who says Spurs. We as Champions of Europe need better rivals than some chickens from North London.

To be called a rival is a privilege. We have this privilege from the point of view of Spurs, who can blame them, we're fucking pride of London. But they surely don't deserve this privilege from us. They can't even get in TOP 4. They're shit.

The only team who deserves this privilege is Manchester United and I consider them our biggest rivals (in England).

It doesn't matter what position they are. Cunts are still cunts and that's why we hate them. You'll won't find two many sets of supporters that utterly detest us Chelsea supporters as much as those yids.

Can't be bothered to hate United - their fans are pretty pathetic on the whole.

Liverpool - rivalry is pretty much over now they're shit, but they could re-emerge especially with cunts like Suarez in their ranks. Their fans are amogst the worst.

London teams - Fulham are too nice, QPR are pitiful, Arsenal fans lost the will to hate not long after they lost the will to win.

Millwall - everyone hates them but if we played them more regularly it would be a tasty rivalry.

Spurs - again, we've battered them over so many years that we've started to look for new and interesting ways to mug them off. Unsettling their best players and keeping them out of the CL in the unlikeliest of circumstances is just taking the piss and they know it. Still a great atmosphere at the matches.

Leeds - oh Leeds.....again, probably the biggest and best rivalry we've got in my opinion. It's got history, violence, vitriole and the 5-1 Cup win was a nice reminder that Leeds still exist and their fans are still scum.

So Leeds is my own personal choice although inevitable when you grow up watching the 1970 Cup Final and Replay on a battered old VHS. It's a multi-layered, decades old rivalry of flash and panache versus grim, Northern, down t'pit workmanlike performances.

Rival by definition according to Google is: "A person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity."

2nd definition: "Compete for superiority with; be or seem to be equal or comparable to."

Liverpool are certainly not competing for the same objective or for superiority over us! They're just dicks :wank2:

I think that definition would only apply to Manchester United really. You could say Arsenal but they don't compete with us at all in Europe or in the cups. Neither to Tottenham.

But I do understand people saying Tottenham/Arsenal/Liverpool.

Gotta be spurs. specifically over the last 3 seasons. they've been at that top 4 spot, we mugged them right off last seasons with our champions league final win, and we look to have done them over this year.

Arsenal and Man utd are also up there as well. I would say QPR as well, but not until they become some kind of threat in terms of football.

so yeah, i think i'd say spurs for the moment.

Rival by definition according to Google is: "A person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity."

2nd definition: "Compete for superiority with; be or seem to be equal or comparable to."

Liverpool are certainly not competing for the same objective or for superiority over us! They're just dicks :wank2:

I think that definition would only apply to Manchester United really. You could say Arsenal but they don't compete with us at all in Europe or in the cups. Neither to Tottenham.

But I do understand people saying Tottenham/Arsenal/Liverpool.

I remember I mentioned the textbook definition of 'rivalry' once on TC...I was promptly told to fuck off by many members...

Spurs and Liverpool. Absolutely despise them!

And hate United and Arsenal!!

Hateful old man!

Honestly, I don't mind Tottenham, I dislike Arsenal more than them. The only club I hate is Liverpool. The only club I consider as rivals is Manu.

Well geographically you would think Fulham, Chelsea's ground is in Fulham, on Fulham road etc. But that club is just a nice day out for Chelsea.

It has to be united. It's basically been Manchester vs London in recent years.

Spurs? I dunno, we been bumming them around for years, I wouldn't consider them major rivals just yet, but I hate them more than Arsenal that's for sure.

1. Yids

2. Leeds

3. West Ham

Got a couple of friends who are Millwall and have been a few times. More humorous than anything else but as 'The only place to be' says, if they were in the same league then it would be a very regular off on so many levels.

Can't be bothered to get passionate/angry about Snivelpool (Jealous, spiteful little cunts), Man Ure or The Arse.

Been some spectacular off's with Leeds over the years :ph34r: