Which team are Chelsea's biggest rivals in England

I have been going to Chelsea for over sixty years. I travel with 3 other supporters. Two are in their 20's and the other is in his 50's. We had a big argument about who are Chelsea's biggest rivals and have different views. I would be interested to get a census from other fans.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it´s not an easy question to answer, I feel.

For the PL title, Manures, Citeh are the biggest rivals, in my view.

As for any game, just about anybody, lately.

However, the club had done well against the manures though. As for Citeh, somehow not very successful, lately.

Since Citeh are loaded with money, I believe they are to go shopping soon & their team will be stronger next year.

For anyone who says Spurs. We as Champions of Europe need better rivals than some chickens from North London.

To be called a rival is a privilege. We have this privilege from the point of view of Spurs, who can blame them, we're fucking pride of London. But they surely don't deserve this privilege from us. They can't even get in TOP 4. They're shit.

The only team who deserves this privilege is Manchester United and I consider them our biggest rivals (in England).

hard to say as apart from QPR/Fulham then no club you'd associate as your rivals would have Chelsea as top of their rivals.

Arsenal and Tottenham would rank each other higher.

Manchester United would rank City and Liverpool higher.

Liverpool would rank Everton and United higher.

It's always a tricky subject. Simply because we don't have a "Local" rival that we are also competitive with.

For example United and City, are both local and competitive. But united has been a major opposition of liverpool for decades.

Liverpool everton also compete on both fronts.

Tottenham and arsenal arn't exactly local, but are "generally" competitive.

For me, over the last 10 years united are our "biggest rivals", challenging for titles, and having lots of close games.

But i suppose "we hate tottenham", are the team we all are supposed to hate the most.