123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ihnSiOfBcrG6o.gif

Looks like he is about to lay an egg.

lol actually thought Anderson was having a pretty good game and was very happy with SAF for subbing him for lethargic Rooney.

I was very disappointed with Ba. Contrary to most around here I don't think much of him aside from his finishing. However, I do expect him to stay on his feet. He's a big guy and I was wondering exactly what he was trying to accomplish by going to the ground on every dispute. Moses was just as poor with a single good play when he beat his marker but produced a terrible cross.

What the fuck is that shit Luiz? I don't care if its a team like Manure, he shouldn't be doing that sort if stuff. I thought he would be above it, kind of really disappointed in him.

What the fuck is that shit Luiz? I don't care if its a team like Manure, he shouldn't be doing that sort if stuff. I thought he would be above it, kind of really disappointed in him.

Grow a pair. It's not that serious.

Grow a pair. It's not that serious.

How about after I grow a pair, I fuck you? Make you my bitch, I'm into BDSM too so you'll be in for a rough time.

Or how about Luiz grows a pair and never does such a bitch move again? This is the shot I expect from that little rat Suarez not Luiz. People call Busquets and what not diving cunts but once Luiz does it he is a legend.

How about after I grow a pair, I fuck you? Make you my bitch, I'm into BDSM too so you'll be in for a rough time.

Or how about Luiz grows a pair and never does such a bitch move again? This is the shot I expect from that little rat Suarez not Luiz. People call Busquets and what not diving cunts but once Luiz does it he is a legend.

It was a red card for Rafael, even if Luiz had not even noticed the kick and Rafael had broken his leg by kicking him. In the sense of the law already the effort to hurt another player is to be punished with a red card. It is not Luiz fault that refs easily get influenced by the reaction of the fouled player rather than judging the foul itself. Luiz did what every footballer is taught to do, when he is fouled badly.

Opposite Suarez, Busquets or whoever Luiz has not faked anything to get an opponent sent off, he did not even had to, Rafael should have been sent off anyway, even if David Luiz would have danced samba afterwards.

Im glad we won. and i love Luiz mugging United right off. but i dont understand why Luiz is still considered a CB. he's obviously a midfielder. on Match of the Day they did a little analysis which i thought was quite good picking out his attributes for today clearly showing him as not as a CB, we all see it and we all say it, but i thought it was a good little segment they did. Luiz has had some great games a DM, he's not had one bad game there, hes had some incredible games there and the odd average one, but no bad ones. in my eyes Luiz is now a DM who can also play CB if we need him.

Im glad we won. and i love Luiz mugging United right off. but i dont understand why Luiz is still considered a CB. he's obviously a midfielder. on Match of the Day they did a little analysis which i thought was quite good picking out his attributes for today clearly showing him as not as a CB, we all see it and we all say it, but i thought it was a good little segment they did. Luiz has had some great games a DM, he's not had one bad game there, hes had some incredible games there and the odd average one, but no bad ones. in my eyes Luiz is now a DM who can also play CB if we need him.

Disagree. If he plays in the pivot, he won't be having that much time and space to pick out the passes like the ones highlighted on MOTD. The fact that he was able to do so is because he's playing at CB and teams normally don't press us that high up the pitch, only till the midfield more often than not, and therefore giving him more time and space to run into and play in those incisive/decisive passes.

Disagree. If he plays in the pivot, he won't be having that much time and space to pick out the passes like the ones highlighted on MOTD. The fact that he was able to do so is because he's playing at CB and teams normally don't press us that high up the pitch, only till the midfield more often than not, and therefore giving him more time and space to run into and play in those incisive/decisive passes.

fair point. but then again, when he is in DM, when he gets the ball deep, he does have that oppurtunity. either way, at DM he's impressed. he does try risky passes, he does add to the attack and he does add to the defense. you look at lampard, he doesnt really add to the defensive part of the game, hes not bad at it, but hes obviously better at attacking compared to defending. similar story with ramires and the opposite story with Mikel. i think DM is the perfect position for Luiz. he can also hit a shot from range as we've seen!

Listen to the commentator :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIRa3mhGNw

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOOOOLL DE JUAN MATAAA, ES GOOOOL DE JUAN MATAA

:lol:

hahahahah! i'd love to see this on English TV.

unrelated, but that video reminded me of this:

OOOWWWAAAAARRRR NAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

BJhNe-9CMAA1mig.jpg

He shouldn't allow himself to get bullied like that, although its a lot classier than reacting the way Jordi Alba does I suppose.

And...don't know if he was doing us any favors or not, but it helped that Fergie didn't start Carrick, Rooney or De Gea today.