Man of the Match  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a1qte.jpg

Great weekend for us, but the table is not looking optimistic tbh.

We have the toughest schedule for the rest of the season among 3 london teams.

A win or at least a draw against Spuds is a must!

But when you score the goal and make the assist that turn the game you did it. Lampard was by far the standout man today with his brillinat passing. Hazard and Ba where pretty poor.

Why?

Second best player on the pitch, after Luiz

Lampard MOTM, but Mata and Luiz were immense!

Oscars haters, shut up...

Why should be be immune to any criticism? Before his goal (which was very well taken, don't get me wrong), he was awful, something that we've seen a bit too much this season, and you can't even blame being played out of position for those horrible few touches/passes. Obviously, it's a bit far to compare him to Kalou, but to tell his critics to shut up is quite unfair.

Why should be be immune to any criticism? Before his goal (which was very well taken, don't get me wrong), he was awful, something that we've seen a bit too much this season, and you can't even blame being played out of position for those horrible few touches/passes. Obviously, it's a bit far to compare him to Kalou, but to tell his critics to shut up is quite unfair.

Criticise a player if you want but to make stupid and far fetched statements about him is dumb. I thought Oscar wasn't even good today but people were saying that we should bring on Benayoun or Marin for him, calling him trash and were also comparing him to Kalou, so in my opinion its more than fair to tell them to shut up.

If you're going to criticise someone, at least do it constructively.

There is only one MOTM, and that is Vorm. It could have been 5-6 if it weren't for him. Pulled some ridiculous saves.

After the match I know why Barça have an eye on him. Good perform from Chico as well.

Criticise a player if you want but to make stupid and far fetched statements about him is dumb. I thought Oscar wasn't even good today but people were saying that we should bring on Benayoun or Marin for him, calling him trash and were also comparing him to Kalou, so in my opinion its more than fair to tell them to shut up.

If you're going to criticise someone, at least do it constructively.

Fair enough, I thought he was just referring to the people who haven't been particularly impressed by Oscar this season.

Is it just me, or does every goalkeeper become world class against us? :/
My MOTM is Hazard (Luiz was my second favorite today), and RESPECT for Lampard but I don't agree that he was our best player today..
Overall, vital 3 poins (and Man U got a draw against Arsenal which is good for 2 reasons -Man U not getting the above-95 pts, and Arsenal dropping points yayyyy :D )
I really wanted Mata to score on his b.day...but still great! Europa League here we come!

After the match I know why Barça have an eye on him. Good perform from Chico as well.

Chico has had a fantastic season, it's not just a one off match as well. But he's been overlooked in the Spanish NT for the "big" names.

Chico has had a fantastic season, it's not just a one off match as well. But he's been overlooked in the Spanish NT for the "big" names.

Do you mean the Spanish national team, right? I'm pretty sure that in Spain almost anyone knows about Chico... in Spain he didn't succeeded.

Was I the only one that thought Lampard was poor? One of the few I was going to point out that had a bad match. Just because you come onto the ground and the match happens to turn around at that point, doesn't mean you were the sole contributor for it.

Hazard, Luiz and even Ba really stood out for me. Mata gave the ball away too much, as did Oscar, and Lamps was making some shocking passes out there.

Lampard has had quite a few games this season where he's gone invisible, but today was far from one of those. Granted, a few of his passes didn't meet their target, but he tried as much as possible to keep the pressure on that Swansea defense.