TC choice Chelsea player of the year

Player of the season  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season?

Mata is the clear winner but he deserves to be mentioned :)

It's a matter of opinion, but I don't think anyone would have even considered Rami for player of the season 2-3 months ago. In fact, people were calling for his head and wanted him sold in the summer (that is not my opinion, I'm just saying..)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't try to be original just for the sake of it, the choice is obvious - Mata.

It's called the best player of the season for a reason, saying that one player was the best, but I'm gong to go for... is just stupid.

It has to be MIKEL, Seriously how could you even forget his massive contribution, those orgasmic backpasses, those cheeky sideway ones and ofcourse how could you even forget his passing percentage, that's racism at its peak :rant:

It's somewhere around NINETY FOUR PERCENT

FUCKING NINETY FOUR

NINETYYY FOURRRRRRR PERCENTTTT

I don't get the Azpilicueta love. He had a solid debut season, and he's still quite young for a fullback so improvement is quite likely, but he wasn't anywhere close to being player of the season. He was about a league-average RB. Certainly someone it looks like Chelsea can pencil in for regular playing time for years, but player of the year?

Mehh.

Poll isn't and wasn't ever gonna be close... Next season i think there could be a few names, and unlike this year there perhaps won't be a clear winner.

Luiz has probably been most improved imo, as has been excellent this season, and a lot better than last season.

Azpi has been our Value buy, as he has done very well. Today's game being an excelllent example of that.

Hazard has been best newcomer. Big price tag, promised much and in his first season in the prem he has delivered, and its hopefully only up from here.