Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

PFA Player Of The Year Nominees

Followers 0

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No AZPI NO MUTHERFUCKING AZPI AHWU5TJEU8UWHN WBTHUWAHHU WHAT THE FUCK LOL.

Zabaleta's a good RB and all but hasn't been as good or consistent as Azpi......

Zabaleta's been one of City's best players this season, deserves it IMO.

I disagree with the choice of DeGea being brilliant. I personally have not seen any brilliance yet. I´d say, a bit better than an average.

De Gea has single handily kept/won United a lot of games this season, the choice isn't that controversial.

I disagree with the choice of DeGea being brilliant. I personally have not seen any brilliance yet. I´d say, a bit better than an average.

He has been brilliant against us (with his feet)

But other than that he has been a bit better than average...

Today vs Arsenal. Walcott shot right at him, and it went through him.

Cech is better in my highly biased opinion.

Can see why de Gea's in there but Ferdinand? Of course David Luiz(Couldn't be having more than two chelsea players) wouldn't be nominated but what about Jagielka, Koscielny or Ashley Williams.

TBH de gea has been brilliant this season,he still makes the odd mistake here and there but has improved greatly in the last 6 months.

He has his moments, and he's certainly improved, but still lacks consistency and is miles behind the likes of Cech. For me, Begovic, Cech and even Mingolet (who's criminally underrated) deserve it more.

Luiz has been better than Ferdinand IMO, as have Kompany (just), Nastasic and a scattering of defenders from 'smaller' teams.

De Gea. Zabaleta, Ferdinand, Vertonghen, Baines. Hazard, Carrick, Mata, Bale. Van Persie, Suarez

PFA team of the year

WTF are Ferdinand, Carrick and DeGea doing there? #cluelesslad

Can see why de Gea's in there but Ferdinand? Of course David Luiz(Couldn't be having more than two chelsea players) wouldn't be nominated but what about Jagielka, Koscielny or Ashley Williams.

Nastasic has been the best CB in the league in this season, imo. Criminal that he's not in there.

He has his moments, and he's certainly improved, but still lacks consistency and is miles behind the likes of Cech. For me, Begovic, Cech and even Mingolet (who's criminally underrated) deserve it more.

De gea has saved united's ass countless times this season.For me on current form de gea is atleast equal to cech and certainly better then begovic and mignolet(both of them are top goalkeepers as well).

Nastasic has been the best CB in the league in this season, imo. Criminal that he's not in there.

What is criminal is that he is not even nominated for the YPOTY while the likes of welbeck are on the shortlist.

De gea has saved united's ass countless times this season.For me on current form de gea is atleast equal to cech and certainly better then begovic and mignolet(both of them are top goalkeepers as well).

Yes but he's also cost them a fair amount of times. How could he be the keeper of the season when he was benched for a considerable part of the season because of his inconsistency?!