PFA Player Of The Year Nominees

Hazard doesn't deserve to be on the main list IMO. Especially with the likes of Baines and Michu missing out. Rafael should be on the young list instead of Welbeck, and Nastasic over Wilshere.

I feel either Suarez or Mata deserves to win the POTY, but RVP or the media's golden boy Bale probably will.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there are goalies with a better goal-to-minute ratio than him :D

Also Michael Carrick has nothing to do on this list. Just one average player with another average season. Probably Bale will win, Suarez with a shot, too. Eden will win young Player, even though it feels he is more than a talent, cos he is already first team player at one of the biggest clubs in europe.

I thought carrick has a wonderful season arfuably the best dpl in EPL this season.

Rvp will get all the glory but carrick is manu most influential player

I thought carrick has a wonderful season arfuably the best dpl in EPL this season.

Rvp will get all the glory but carrick is manu most influential player

yeah, he got a staggering 4 assists and exactly one goal in 32 epl games. What glory will RVP get, do you really think he is gonna be player of the year again? He will miss out on that as will Carrick.

What kind of list is that? For me the list should be:

Player's Player of the Year Award: Bale, Michu, Mata, Hazard, van Persie and Suarez - Winner is Michu. Bargain at £2m and also scoring tons of goals, also got his team to the COC final (WHAT A NAME).

Young Player of the Year Award: Hazard, Lukaku, Weimann, Shaw, Nastasic, B. Davies - Winner is Hazard. Just what a player, although the rest were so unlucky to miss out. Imagine a Chelsea with all of these 6 players. BEAST.

yeah, he got a staggering 4 assists and exactly one goal in 32 epl games. What glory will RVP get, do you really think he is gonna be player of the year again? He will miss out on that as will Carrick.

You don't get stats as dlp. Let use one of the finest DLP in world xabi alonso as example, he has 0 goals and 4 assist this season but he is Madrid most influential player. Even SAF knows this when mu faced rm. He played welbeck to close down Alonso all the time

Surely Santi deserved a nomination?

And, I don't know how Nastasic doesn't make the young player list. Starting CB in the best defence in the league in your first season.

Michu although has been great for Swansea but he hasn't been good for the 2nd half of the season now. Great bargain but you shouldn't get nominated cause you were a bargain.

football is a team sport, individuality should not be rewarded

That's one of the daftest things I've read. Individual awards are not an indicator as to how well a team has performed but to how well a player has. Every sport has individual awards because there will always be a debate about who's the best individual. It doesn't take away from team effort. For example, the Ballon D'Or isn't anywhere near as important as winning the WC or CL.

Lol, anyone notice City don't have a single player on there. Tbf, Nastasic should be in the young player award list, he even wins it for me. But if they give the PFA player to RVP after his goal drought, someone needs to bitch slap them back to sanity.

Great to see 2 of our players on each list. Would love if Hazard won the young player award.