Chelsea v Man City

Jase

We have a defence worthy of the Europa League, deep-midfield worthy of mid-table, an attacking midfield worthy of the Champions League and strikers again worthy of the Europa League.

Today is not shocking me in the slightest.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical answer from someone who doesnt play te sport and thinks all the keeper has to do is press a button!

Typical response from someone who can't handle a mature debate. Personal attack after personal attack with you regardless who you're 'debating' with. Really not a good look.

this is not even a contest. Simply not good enough from everyone. Against a top defence like City's Hazard, Mata, oscar, Ramires, Ba are simply not good enough as attacking options.

It's not the attacking options. It's that they are never given the ball enough. Our midfield and defence is terrible right now.

I wouldn't even consider this current squad even remotely 'top' or even big in comparison to our European counterparts. We are so weak and mediocre in areas that separates us from the rest of the giants of Europe. What is truly embarrassing, is that we SPENT the same if not MORE than other clubs which has yet again created a pathetic image for this club.

C

I want to see us change something. Be it Lampard, Moses torres but we need to change something.

Change something yes. But not just change something for the sake of changing. Then lets replace Cech?

No, our problems atm arent that high up the pitch. The midfield is shit.