Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Jase

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not start Marin instead of Benayoun?! Heck, I'd even rather seeing Lalkovic start ahead of Yossi.

You definetly got a point. But I would start Marin AND Benayoun. I dont want to risk Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Demba Ba with Rubin Kazan nor UEL...

Benayoun again. Why on earth does he keep getting playing time week after week for a club like Chelsea when he was nowhere near good enough for a shitty West Ham side earlier this season and they decided to cut his loan short!

Because FSW loves his former Liverpool players...

Benayoun again. Why on earth does he keep getting playing time week after week for a club like Chelsea when he was nowhere near good enough for a shitty West Ham side earlier this season and they decided to cut his loan short!

He was hurt with West Ham. The only non-Chelsea West Ham game I watched (against City) he was their best player. He was good enough to play fairly regularly for Arsenal last season and he's barely playing with Chelsea right now. (This is his 3rd ,4th start with us?) He's better than Marin and this is exactly the type of game he should be playing in to give our starters needed rest for the more important Premier League. (Didn't want to see Mata start either really. I'd have gone, Marin, Oscar, Benayoun or something.)

I don't get the hate for Yossi. Yeah he's nothing special, he's going to leave in the summer but he's a decent player and Marin hasn't shown anything to get another start for Chelsea. I actually don't think Yossi is a bad player, I don't mind him at all.

Cant we use this game to give a youth prospect a go rather than playing benayoun. Its not like they could be worse and they get some game time and experience. Rafa clearly loves him from their liverpool days.

Cant we use this game to give a youth prospect a go rather than playing benayoun. Its not like they could be worse and they get some game time and experience. Rafa clearly loves him from their liverpool days.

Stop talking sense.

I don't get the hate for Yossi. Yeah he's nothing special, he's going to leave in the summer but he's a decent player and Marin hasn't shown anything to get another start for Chelsea. I actually don't think Yossi is a bad player, I don't mind him at all.

Everything is relative. I mean, Torres isnt bad either, if you compare to a league two striker. Same goes with Yossi. He's just not good enough for Chelsea.

Same...

Torres & Yossi- What A Combination. Looserpool Days...

I think that is it actually. He is so average, a little less even. So you just know the magic is never gonna be coming from him. Most of the other players all have the ability to have their fame moments. Even Torres, I hesitate to add.