Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Jase

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I couldn't be arsed watching this. I've plans already set and I ain't breaking them for Rubin Kazan.

It'll be painful to watch. So boooring.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanchelskis convinced Rubin Kazan can shock 'unstable' Chelsea

Former Man United winger Andrei Kanchelskis believes Rubin Kazan can upset Europa League opponents Chelsea tonight.

Kanchelskis doesn't rate the quality of Chelsea's players this season.

"This year, Chelsea are not such a strong team, as they were a few years ago," he told Izvestia.

"The club is in a change of generations, and the owners cannot determine the future of the coach. Because of this, the team is under constant pressure.

"In contrast, Kazan is very balanced and the coach has clear ideas. Ruby will not run headlong forward, and will wait for their chance. I think that Rondon can score an important goal on the road. The Venezuelan is in great shape."

Have to watch out for their playmaker Roman Eremenko, he's the star man of the Finnish national team and usually one of Rubin Kazan's best players.

TBH, the whole resting players thing, is getting a bit extreme. We have some of the best physios and medical team etc, and some of the fittest athletes, and whilst you cannot have players playing every game, we are going way to extreme on apparently needing to rest players every other game.

We have a great team for the most part that would really benefit with some consistency for a change and to get a strong run going. Now obviously this competition has the lowest prority of them all so if we are going to rest players it may as well be today, but how about we crush them, then take two very good wins into the sunderland game, some momentum and hopefully beat them as well. Also we are at home tonight. If we can smash these today then, we can rest the whole first team next game and not have to even take them to russia. If rafa plays the strongest team today then rests a lot of them vs sunderland then he is a bigger twat than i first thought.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I thought this game was on tomorrow. Awesome, now I can watch.

Who's this Benayoun player? Is he a new youth prospect that is going to shock us all with his utter skills?...................... <_<

He is very handsome, be careful not to fall in love!

Benayoun again. Why on earth does he keep getting playing time week after week for a club like Chelsea when he was nowhere near good enough for a shitty West Ham side earlier this season and they decided to cut his loan short!