Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Jase

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be the first Chelsea game I've missed since Bayer Leverkusen at home in the Champions league last season ...

I say we play a strong side, get a good lead to take to Moscow... If we start with Mazacar, best possible scenario is we get a couple goals before the last half hour of the game and then sub them off and have them ready for sunderland.

I don't want us losing or drawing here all else we are gonna have to play our big guns in the return leg and then again on that Sunday against City ... Man, our schedule is fucked up !

Oscar & Hazard must be rested in this game. I would start Mata, because without him we shouldn't expect we can get many chances. Also, because of his nature playing style, without much running & tackling while focusing more on vision and passing ability. We could have him for the sunderland game too, or worst case prepare him on the bench.

Anyway, the idea to rest Mazacar and rely on fringe players is totally nuts unless we give up this competition.

Chelsea are faced with another dilemma as to what to do, whom to play tonight.

Personally, once again I do not care much about this competition. Especially when the top four PL places are at stake here.

To win a trophy, EL, FA would be nice but not at the expense of top four, I feel.

Once again, it´ll be up to Rafa´s way of thinking & his choice of line-up for tonight´s game.

Regardless of the outcome, I will support the team & pray no one gets injured tonight.

Currently, Chelsea needs everyone healthy & ready for PL games.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a relatively strong team tonight to try and win the tie in the first leg so we can rest players before the City game.

Cech

Ferreira JT Ivanovic Bertrand

Lamps Ake

Moses Mata Hazard

Torres

This will be really close, I believe

I want a youth player thrown in. Don't care who. I guess Ake is the only one who'd actually even get considered though for some reason.

Torres will start; I doubt we'll ever see this "Moses starting up top" thing.

Marin will probably start and infuriate me again.

Bertrand should do a decent job.

Lamps could fit in well today depending on the opposition's formation and should have a real chance at scoring.

That all said, I think this'll be 0-0, 1-0 or a scoring draw.