Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Jase

Bull shit, you're trying to be far too honest even when it's wrong to be.

They just said there John Terry had just about less than a second to put his arm out the way, it's not possible too.

Stupid penalty shout, it was just so the ref could get them back into the game

If it was Rubin defender instead of JT, we'd be praising the good call, matter of perspective. If that wasn't hand ball, what is? I respect your view on this but honestly I've made my mind up, life goes on

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a penalty for me. You can't just give penalties when the dude's arms are by his side, if his arms are raised perpendicular fine but wtf is he supposed to do there? His arms weren't even moving towards the ball. And how that is a yellow I don't even understand.

If it was Rubin defender instead of JT, we'd be praising the good call, matter of perspective. If that wasn't hand ball, what is? I respect your view on this but honestly I've made my mind up, life goes on

Oh and you're so sure about that are you?

Okay Mr. I try to be too honest because everyone else are hypocrties

He had his hands by his side, in less that one second you can not put your hands behind your back, it's clear the referee gave the call to get them back into the game. I'm always honest about decisions, the only one who isn't being honest is you.

So the idiots are out as usual saying it was blatant handball. I can handle opinions but when when it looks and sounds like it came from a cows arse I am not having it.

If you want to talk football then fine, but engage your brain and watch it before trying to validate your stupid opinion here.

What are fucking blind ?

You are not obliged to put your hands behind your back.

Of course, but you do that to avoid situations like these. It's common for defenders to put their hands behind their back when in the box, kind of logical he couldn't have reacted milliseconds after the Kazan player actually hit the ball.

Never a pen for me because there was absolutely no intention, and the hand was not in an unnatural position. Jt could have done nothing to prevent that hitting his arm without decapitating it! Poor call by the ref.