Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Jase

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo a penalty, no question, can't keep your hands like that on this level of play, silly mistake by JT...

Bull shit, you're trying to be far too honest even when it's wrong to be.

They just said there John Terry had just about less than a second to put his arm out the way, it's not possible too.

Stupid penalty shout, it was just so the ref could get them back into the game

Defo a penalty, no question, can't keep your hands like that on this level of play, silly mistake by JT...

His hands were by the side of his body, he can't do anything about it. There's this thing called ball to hand - that was exactly the case with that penalty IMO.

So the idiots are out as usual saying it was blatant handball. I can handle opinions but when when it looks and sounds like it came from a cows arse I am not having it.

If you want to talk football then fine, but engage your brain and watch it before trying to validate your stupid opinion here.

It is very simple. Put Hazard on and let's all fasten our seatbelts for one big Hazard show. Then, let's enjoy the 5-1 score at the end of the game and be happy.

After this, we send a B team to Russia ( fucking Russia i know :readthemessage: ) and we see how our players secure our place in the next round.

Bit of topic: now that I'm typing GET DE BRUYNE BACK NEXT SEASON AND ALSO MAKE SURE COURTOIS STAYS WITH US.

Bye Bye Kazan see you never again