Next weeks game :(

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for sacking managers but I can see the logic behind this one. Your on a continuous decline whilst wiggy and villa look to be hitting a little bit of form. A new manger could arrest the decline and save you and I don't think Di Canio would be a bad short-term option to instill a bit of fight.

Please - a point a least from this :cry:

If we get humped off you and the mags we are down. MON had to go though, I don't think I've ever been as depressed watching Sunderland.

Hopefully you'll beat Man Utd and still have the cup as a distraction.

It's such a shame - the signings in the summer were pretty good IMHO but something just hasn't gelled for some reason...

Any chance of Steve Bruce coming back? I always thought he was a petty decent guy?

MON just didnt look himself - maybe behind the scenes stuff going on?

Anyway, sure it will be an interesting game - made worse for you guys since Fletcher is out and Sessignon (sp?) is the only real threat - it's got 0-0 written all over it if Torres starts :)

I think you will best the Geordies - so don't despair :)

It's such a shame - the signings in the summer were pretty good IMHO but something just hasn't gelled for some reason...

Any chance of Steve Bruce coming back? I always thought he was a petty decent guy?

MON just didnt look himself - maybe behind the scenes stuff going on?

Anyway, sure it will be an interesting game - made worse for you guys since Fletcher is out and Sessignon (sp?) is the only real threat - it's got 0-0 written all over it if Torres starts :)

I think you will best the Geordies - so don't despair :)

I hope you're right mate, but we never seem to get anything out of the Derby. All I know is we would definitely have lost if MON was in charge.

I hope you're right mate, but we never seem to get anything out of the Derby. All I know is we would definitely have lost if MON was in charge.

Have some belief, 43,999 other fans were there with you - keep the spirit going, sing for the 90 minutes - everything helps!!!

Whilst society would lead you to believe everything can be quantified it cannot - the difference in you staying up of being relegated could be the fans influence! The world is much more complex than it seems - so don't give up (except against us please) :)

Please - a point a least from this :cry:

If we get humped off you and the mags we are down. MON had to go though, I don't think I've ever been as depressed watching Sunderland.

Hopefully you'll beat Man Utd and still have the cup as a distraction.

Welcome Jack sorry to see the mess you are in would much rather it be ythe barcodes.. As you can see we aren't happy

Either . Let's hope next season is better for both of us and that you are still in the PL