Chelsea Vs Fenerbahce

DavidEU

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely abysmal half. We were electric in the first five minutes, then the Special Needs One obviously elects to defend his precious 1-0 lead. If he doesnt change his tactics, we're going to go out of Europe, trust me.

Bloody hell that was tense at the end.

Gutted for Carlo getting injured :( Hilario made a good save at the end.. not sure about his kicking though. :mellow:

We could of played better, alot of passes went asray but at the end of the day we are in the semi's and thats all that matters.

:drunk:

The game to me was pretty uninspiring, I thought if Anelka was brought on we would have scored much earlier, or even grab a 3rd or 4th. I would have been way more relaxed if we had killed off the game earlier.

But oh well, we're through and we've got Loserpool next. Advantage is we play at home on the second leg but I still think we are the underdogs. Poo were able to score a couple of goals tonight even though they were a bit lucky. Everyone must be tipping them now though, especially because Benitez actually knows what he is doing...in the CL at least.

The game to me was pretty uninspiring, I thought if Anelka was brought on we would have scored much earlier, or even grab a 3rd or 4th. I would have been way more relaxed if we had killed off the game earlier.

But oh well, we're through and we've got Loserpool next. Advantage is we play at home on the second leg but I still think we are the underdogs. Poo were able to score a couple of goals tonight even though they were a bit lucky. Everyone must be tipping them now though, especially because Benitez actually knows what he is doing...in the CL at least.

Unfortunately... you're spot on.

Last 2 meetings in the CL

Chelsea - Liverpool 0-0

Liverpool - Chelsea 1-0 Garcia with the invisible goal

2nd meeting

Chelsea - Liverpool 1-0 Joe Cole with the goal

Liverpool - Chelsea 1-0 Agger

Liverpool advance via penaltyes.

They never outplay us and i belive with us having the 2nd leg home they are going out.

C'mon Blues