Manchester City V Chelsea

DavidEU

i hope Grant plays 4-4-2. with kalou and joey on the wings and anelka and drogs in front. Anelka would creat sooo many chances for Drogs. We need to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!@ on tuesday, and stuff in 3-4 goals past them.

But with 4-4-2, he will have to keep either lamps or ballack out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh sodding Rooney!!!!!

Come on Boro least get the draw or a win!Dont fuck it up now and let them score again!

Or give away a stupid pen in the last second

Arg Rooney!!

Still...3 points behind..how the fuck did that suddenly happen lol.

If only we beat Spurs...

Come on Arsenal next week!!!Do us a favour :D

Edited by Laylabelle

wooo only 3 points behind! Kinda wanted them to loose but a draw ain't half bad :)

Same but then again they almost nicked it towards the end so not complaning

Wooo Alves we love you lol well done Boro for that buy :P

Now lets do our part!

Second and 3 behind...how the hell did this happen lol we were 6 behind at one point and like 3rd :S bizare season

Second and 3 behind...how the hell did this happen lol we were 6 behind at one point and like 3rd :S bizare season

We were 6/7 behind Arsenal and now 3 ahead of them. Brilliant.

Got a huge chance now, and the next three games are really vital.

Utd:

Arsenal (H)

Blackburn (A)

Chelsea (A)

Chelsea:

Wigan (H)

Everton (A)

Utd (H)

Bring it on, its going to be so so close.

Any of those games could be a mess up so hopfully,we wont lol plus Newcastle have hit form and are annoying to us so eeek

Arsenal dont do to bad against United though with their recent form could be dodgy but with luck :D

As said before for me,dont mind so much if we dont win the league long as we're second and come close and suddenly bam we are.This season is fun lol

Edited by Laylabelle

hope arsenal wins.....they still have a fighthing chance....plus we do our part against wigan

then we will be level...and the title will be settled at the bridge

never expected united to drop points today

not with rooney and ronaldo on form

The thing is, we can draw level with United. If we match their result against Arsenal in our match with Wigan and we then win our game over them against Everton, it will be level peggings ahead of their match against Blackburn. It's all very tight.

i only saw the goals of the Chelsea game. The Man Utd - Boro game was fantastic, best game ive seen this season i think. That Alves is tops, you can tell hes a proper striker by the way he took his goals. 3pts gap, they still play Arse and us, its fucking tight! I can still see us winning the UCL or EPL

Was a decent performance. We created some good chances and Kalous goal was very very good!! It was good too to see Anelka playing well and being very much involved.

Going to be very very tight now. We have to win all of our games now and hope that Man you can drop some more points somewhere. We can very much still win this title....

Have to admit missed this and only saw MOTD. What I saw was encouraging , and especially with ManUtd scraping a draw yesterday, although Rooneys goal may be the point that clinches the title for them

Well, if thats the case then I would say that, the 3 points we gained against Boro at home could be the turning point of the season. A game we shud have lost but no one knows how we managed to win. Makes me think, the points gained from that match will prove decisive in the end.