If Ba fails......

Korea

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at Chelsea, would that change your opinion on el nino and the rest of the strikers that have failed?

if he failed consistently for over 2 years ,,,,,but no striker would ever be kept that long in failure ,,well except for one :fainthv9:

No, it's not about Torres not scoring. His all round game is terrible.

Actualy it is about scoring goals. If he would now be at around 30/40 goals like Rvp, Cavani or Falcao are, I would be just happy.

Obviously his allround play is terrible, but his main mission is to score and he fails at it.

LOL! No.

Torres is failing and failing miserably because he's a crocked and washed up striker. Done. Finish. Past his best.

As for Ba, the problem with him right now is that Benitez isn't using him in the right way. When we plays, the team more often than not just blindly lump the ball up to him and expect him to be Messi. Even when we do that, none of the players are close enough to get those knock downs won by him or available as a passing option because the team is so far behind due to the deep defending!

Despite his record of goals, Drogba wasn't exactly prolific during his team here, yet he's arguably our best striker ever (certainly ONE of the best at least!). Why? Because of his all-round play. Sure, Ba may not be prolific, especially in this awful team of ours (for the moment) which relies on the midfield for goals and is a striker's worst nightmare - but he creates the space for players like Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Lampard, Azpi etc. to have a pop at goal. He has everything. He's a threat anywhere you put him, and will almost always benefit the team - exactly the opposite of Torres.

Also it can't be easy playing 1 game, then not playing 2 then playing a game etc. Can't exactly get himself in any form. Also his stats are quite distorted because the number of games he has just had 5 mins coming of the bench. He should stary tommorrow, but with benitez i am not sure i can trust he will follow basic logic.

For Newcastle this season, he scored 14 goals in the league before he moved to us. We aren't using him right and he's really not being allowed to play into his form. It's quite similar to what we did with Sturridge.

The curse of thinking we have to play torres as he has some divine right to start...

Actualy it is about scoring goals. If he would now be at around 30/40 goals like Rvp, Cavani or Falcao are, I would be just happy.

Obviously his allround play is terrible, but his main mission is to score and he fails at it.

That's not what I was getting at. The question was if Ba fails would it change my opinion on Torres. By fails I'm assuming that means he hasn't scored enough. Even when Ba or the strikers before Torres haven't scored, they have still brought something to the team through their link up play. Torres hasn't, so it wouldn't change my opinion.

1 Ba tries the ladyboy doesnt.

2 Ba has courage the other is a coward

3 Ba hunts for the ball Clittores hides from it

I dont think Ba is our long term striker but I would like the other twat out NOW and his pimp

Our long term striker's name starts with an L and ends in kaku... hopefully. :D