Rafa Benitez' masterplan here

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman hired Rafa ?

I thought the football director recommended Rafa & was adamant to hire him.

Sowwie i thought Roman makes all the decisions here and if he don't well then the football director has some kind of grudge against him and he wants us in the 2nd division . #stairwaytohell #sackthatbastard

Sowwie i though Roman makes all the decision here and if he don't well then the football director has some kind of grudge against Roman and he wants us in the 2nd division . #stairwaytohell

Roman pays people to work for him. They recommend, advice him & he approves it or not.

Perhaps, he made the wrong one here.

Roman pays people to work for him. They recommend, advice him & he approves it or not.

Perhaps, he made the wrong one here.

Apparently , Roman's advisers are bigger problem than Rafa . They dictate the manager who to buy ? They are like pulling the strings and all ? #sackthem #hiresomefootballinggods

Apparently , Roman's advisers are bigger problem than Rafa . They dictate the manager who to buy ? They are like pulling the strings and all ? #sackthem #hiresomefootballinggods

They are paid to advise him. He made the wrong decision.

They are paid to advise him. He made the wrong decision.

I'll never understand how Emenalo became the Technical director at Chelsea...

How do you get promoted from Chief Scout to Assistant Coach with no experience whatsoever...and then get promoted again to Technical Director with no experience in such a crucial role for the club.

How do you get promoted from Chief Scout to Assistant Coach with no experience whatsoever...and then get promoted again to Technical Director with no experience in such a crucial role for the club.

At Chelsea anything is possible?

Check with Emenalo for that the same :)

Every one has hidden talents which are not visible from the outside, guess he has made the best use of his! :)

Owners, managers & players may come & go, but the one constant presence at any football club is its fans.

Surely it is never going to help Rafa, bring good results if he is sending out his team to play in such a bad atmosphere or am I missing something here ?

Benitez plan was to find a way back into football at the highest level. He thought he would win a few trophies and make it a permanent job or at the very least enhance his reputation enough to get a decent job elsewhere in the summer. It doesn't look good on both fronts.

What type of experience do you need?