Chelsea 1-0 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

He fucked up on our goal though...

On the matter of Belgian members voting for Belgian players, I really see no problem. The weird thing would be if they didnt protect their own players. It is only natural...

That's true he messed up thinking he could get the ball before Luiz.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i want is exit of rafa....#rafa out#.....

Join the club my friend...Join the club!!! The majority of us can see that he is a fraud, but what can we do? CFC is ran w/ North Korean like policies. Maybe we can get Rodman to speak to Mr. Abramovich for us & get him to speak to the fans xD

all i want is exit of rafa....#rafa out#.....

He's going in May. He confirmed as much on Wednesday.

It was encouraging to see the fans in good voice yesterday and not just on Rafa's back. I, like the media apparently, anticipated that it would be far worse than it was but the fans weren excellent.

I was at the Bridge yesterday & was surprised that the atmosphere was nowhere near as toxic as everyone were expecting, Rafa did get some boo's when he touch the ball during the game a few times & there was a rendition of "Jose Mooorineeooooo" which prob dug at Rafa more!

As for the game I'm going to upset the majority as I thought Oscar whilst had a reasonable game was nowhere near m.o.t.m, he somehow missed 3 piss easy opportunities & could of done better with a couple of others, he is pushed off the ball far too easily so I hope the club work on his strength. If West Brom would of equalized late on & thanks to Cech they didn't, Oscar would of been absolutely slated on here....

As you can see so much more going to games my observations were that there is neither enough movement or bodies in the final third of the pitch, if we can improve these areas & start taking our chances then we can start thinking with more confidence. Hazard was a threat & I was stunned to see him substituted, West Brom got a second wind when he went off, nonetheless we deserved the win & should of won by more.

Lastly like a poster has already said & I've mentioned many times before, dead ball situations are just pathetic, especially corners, talk about frustrating to watch 100k per week players who can't execute them is an under statement!

Another thing that i noticed yesterday is how many times, especialy first half, Hazard is making good runs or finding some nice space but just doesn't get the ball. Lots of times in the center but most of the times our players choose to play the longer ball then trying to set-up the 1-2 or the trough ball with Eden.

WoW I just realized torrid got votes for the MOTM...Really?? See this is why people say Drugs are bad. People that are high on drugs can't think straightwillis.gif

Maybe they did it ironically?

Thought Lampard had a shocker. He couldnt keep up with everyone else. Honestly think he should go in the summer.

I wouldn't say he had a shocker but just wasn't influential as we would like him to be. And it has to be said that apart from him scoring goals, and important goals for us these days, can't see what else he would really provide to the team really.

I don't see how we can say anyone had a shocker... We probably played our best first half in 2 months, and carried that on for 25 mins in the second half. I don't think anyone played badly. And Lampard had a solid game. Our pivot was surprisingly good considering how the lamps rambo partnership has been recently. So i don't agree that he had a shocker... No one did.

Lampard had a shocker? What the hell? I don't get it with some people. They complain if Lampard's leaving the pivot exposed and say he should be more disciplined and when he is, he supposedly has a shocker. I thought this was one of Lampard's finest defensive performances this season, he got back well, made a few great tackles, stayed in position well and also spread the play quite nicely during our dominant spell. Anyone who thinks Frank had a shocker should go watch the game again.