Chelsea 1-0 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

lol, of course the Belgium people will root for Hazard...

Mang, I ask a simple question on the Lukaku thread and they came out in full force, TEAM Belgium....

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is having an opinion, and there is being blatantly biased. Either way, everyone has their right.

Any objective analyst would agree with the following i think:

When you say hazard was best fieldplayer 2nd half. (do note fieldplayer...)

When you say hazard was with oscar and cech best players of the game.

When you say it is a hard pick because most of our players had a good match....

Perhaps i shouldve picked Cech yeh, but not many people pick a goalie as mom. Especially since that goalie had all that work once hazard was off the field....

Isn't it weird 2 people voted for Cole, 2 for Ramires, 1 for Lampard, 10 for BA and even 3 for Torres.

Why don't everyone just tell those guys they are biased! why only those people that voted for someone that actually played well?

Oh, I forgot there is an agenda here :-)

:clap:

Edit disclaimer! By no means I mean aforementioned players sucked in my opinion (eg Ba)

Edit 2: except Clitorres! He sucks.

Speaking of the voting, Ba needs to get more credit from you people, he had excellent game and was pivotal for us creating so much chances.

Personally I thought Oscar was brilliant but he ruined it with the easy misses that could have cost us a lot in the last 15 mins. That's why I voted for Cech.

Speaking of the voting, Ba needs to get more credit from you people, he had excellent game and was pivotal for us creating so much chances.

Personally I thought Oscar was brilliant but he ruined it with the easy misses that could have cost us a lot in the last 15 mins. That's why I voted for Cech.

Me too. Cech was there and saved our asses at the end a couple of times. Cech was the man!

Ok, there are indeed biased members who vote for Hazard all the time. However, those are highly inactive members who never ever post and just come here to read and vote for their favourite player.

You can look, there is also always one guy who votes for Torres all the time...

Have said that, who da fuck cares??? Let people vote for whoever they want, it ultimately means nothing who wins this shit! :)

Ok, there are indeed biased members who vote for Hazard all the time. However, those are highly inactive members who never ever post and just come here to read and vote for their favourite player.

You can look, there is also always one guy who votes for Torres all the time...

Have said that, who da fuck cares??? Let people vote for whoever they want, it ultimately means nothing who wins this shit! :)

And those members so happen to be Belgian... :ph34r:

Maybe I should start voting for Azpilicueta and Mata when ever they are second/third best to keep up with the trend? :yay:

And those members so happen to be Belgian... :ph34r:

Maybe I should start voting for Azpilicueta and Mata when ever they are second/third best to keep up with the trend? :yay:

3 out of 11 votes come from Belgians. Your argument is invalid and full of it. Do you get off on these overgeneralisations, perhaps?

You just gave us a look in your agenda with that post. Sorry to say, but i actually - as a belgian - feel very much offended by your posts in this style. Labelling a (ethnic/cultural) group of people in a derogatory manner has name, you know ...

Bias much yourself maybe?

3 out of 11 votes come from Belgians. Your argument is invalid and full of it. Do you get off on these overgeneralisations, perhaps?

You just gave us a look in your agenda with that post. Sorry to say, but i actually - as a belgian - feel very much offended by your posts in this style. Labelling a (ethnic/cultural) group of people in a derogatory manner has name, you know ...

Bias much yourself maybe?

And I would assume a member of your so called high caliber would notice an obvious 'tongue in cheek' response. :rolleyes:

I defend members to fight for their opinions FFS. Was a joke, notice the party hat :yay:

And I would assume a member of your so called high caliber would notice an obvious 'tongue in cheek' response. :rolleyes:

I defend members to fight for their opinions FFS. Was a joke, notice the party hat :yay:

Ow reaaaally ? Close but no cigar, lol :-)

Ps: only my wife knows how big my calibre is, you don't :-)

None of em deserve it, Foster was easily man of the match

He fucked up on our goal though...

On the matter of Belgian members voting for Belgian players, I really see no problem. The weird thing would be if they didnt protect their own players. It is only natural...

He fucked up on out goal though...

On the matter of Belgian members voting for Belgian players, I really see no problem. The weird thing would be if they didnt protect their own players. It is only natural...

Fact remains we DID NOT! Saying so is a blatant lie. Period.

Especially if you consider our country is friggin small and we have our best generation ever by far :dance: (we arent brazil where they have a worldplayer every year orso :yay: )

The amount of good players we have playing in the pl is becomming rediculous for us considering before we almost never had any good player playing in the premier league (well phillipe albert, newcastle player from 94 till 99, and perhaps one/more few), and when your favorite team picks up our best you get quite cheery B)

Like now arsenal - tottenham, 3 belgians starting, if anyone wouldve said that 5-10 years ago they wouldve lol'd their asses off...

That aside, i think most here stay pretty neutral (belgians arent patriotic people generally anyways)

I still think mata shouldve played hazard the 2nd time, oscars 2nd header was pretty difficult to make (at 15:30 minutes game time) - way more difficult than the possible tap-in for hazard if mata wouldve played him, he was completely free so cant really blame oscar for that one since he was marked