Jase

Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does somebody on this Forum remember the last time we won 1-0 and a Striker scored the goal? I certainly can not and before you guys look it up take a sec and think about it...

The last time was when the best, the nicest, the prettiest of all, Didier, scored against Barça to make it 1-0 at the Bridge, last year.

I can be wrong since I did not check it out. It's at least what I can get out of my mind.

P.S. Didier <3

The last time was when the best, the nicest, the prettiest of all, Didier, scored against Barça to make it 1-0 at the Bridge, last year.

I can be wrong since I did not check it out. It's at least what I can get out of my mind.

P.S. Didier <3

oh thats right! for some weird reason the 1-0 win at home against Stoke came up in my head after thinking a while! :D

Someone on the Guardian (username bazza12) posted this which I think is brilliant. "Apart from the comfortable win, the best moment came at half-time, when they had some youngsters running with the ball and shooting it past the mascot.

Everyone did this easily, apart from one poor chap, who hit the post, then followed-up with another mis-hit. Cue chants from Matthew Harding stand of "Torres, Torres.." made me laugh, anyway."

That was hilarious. Even the announcer (Neil?) was laughing. Took the lad 3 or 4 punts to get it in.

Does somebody on this Forum remember the last time we won 1-0 and a Striker scored the goal? I certainly can not and before you guys look it up take a sec and think about it...

Stoke last season drogba

Makes you wonder what the fuck our players train on during practice. Would love just to sit on a tree and watch because what I am seeing on the pitch looks to me as if all they do during training is fuck about.

Yeah yeah, they just sit playing cards the whole day...

Now if you said Rick Springfield, I'd be inclined to agree with you. :P

I don't really "TALK TO STRANGERS " but you got me a bit "EXCITED" and stole the "AFFAIR OF MY HEART "

omg omg omg are you JESSIE' GIRL ? :wub: