Chelsea 1-0 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

A Chelsea fan who prefers watching Real Madrid and Barcelona ahead of his own team and then goes on to say that one of our best players today was shit? Are you for real?

Dude I was like watching both of the games together -___- and one of the best players today ? What drugs are you on ? Like Seriously >.<

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I was like watching both of the games together -___- and one of the best players today ? What drugs are you on ? Like Seriously >.<

He said OUR best play today, and I agree he was fighting, scrapping and created so many chances. All he was missing was a goal.

Good performance, absolutely bossed the midfield, just a shame frost was on form. Thankfully Cech was too.

Motm, Cech. Saved are arses again.

From an epic performance, to an average one, victor Moses had a mare when he came on.

Still 100 % win ratio when I'm watching Chelsea live!!! You can thank me by giving me all ya likes, boys!

Nah, seriously though. My first match ever on Stamford Bridge. Even met Oriol Romeu!!!! Great with a win, thought we could have bagged it earlier, Oscar played really well and should have had 1 or 2 to his name.

Great atmosphere, loved it when Torres came on and I said (maybe too loud): "Oh, fuck, NOT TORRES!" And some chap at my side starting laughing and we talked about how shit he was, and then his first touch of the game was the worst touch of the game! :D

A lot of Mourinho chanting and anti-Rafa chants.

Chelsea FC, this will not be my last time visiting. :wub:

Btw, London traffics are a nightmare!!!!!!

True that.... :D

Someone on the Guardian (username bazza12) posted this which I think is brilliant. "Apart from the comfortable win, the best moment came at half-time, when they had some youngsters running with the ball and shooting it past the mascot.

Everyone did this easily, apart from one poor chap, who hit the post, then followed-up with another mis-hit. Cue chants from Matthew Harding stand of "Torres, Torres.." made me laugh, anyway."

Seriously when can we get a player who can get a corner past the first man? It is ridiculous how bad our corners are.

Indeed, sometimes I really feel sorry for Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz and others who come from behind, run 60-70 meters just to be there for the cross and then they can't even cross the ball more than 20 meters.

A Chelsea fan who prefers watching Real Madrid and Barcelona ahead of his own team and then goes on to say that one of our best players today was shit? Are you for real?

He isn't a Chelsea fan. He just trolls.

He had rickrolled as his sig a few days ago. People just take the bait. Obvious troll is obvious.

He isn't a Chelsea fan. He just trolls.

He had rickrolled as his sig a few days ago. People just take the bait. Obvious troll is obvious.

Omg you don't even . Rick Astley is like the best singer ever :Goober:

Good performance, absolutely bossed the midfield, just a shame frost was on form. Thankfully Cech was too.

Motm, Cech. Saved are arses again.

From an epic performance, to an average one, victor Moses had a mare when he came on.

props for supporting chelsea and the maple leafs :tophat:

Tbh, I didn't think Rami had such a good game. It was not, definitely an improvement on previous performances, but not brilliant. His defending was just too aggressive but luckily WBA didn't commit men forward in the first 70 mins.

Speaking of aggressive, what was with Hazard today? Twice he escaped the YC card in the first half before he finally got one in the second.

Tbh, I didn't think Rami had such a good game. It was not, definitely an improvement on previous performances, but not brilliant. His defending was just too aggressive but luckily WBA didn't commit men forward in the first 70 mins.

Speaking of aggressive, what was with Hazard today? Twice he escaped the YC card in the first half before he finally got one in the second.

I think it was part of Rafa's plan (better believe it) that our players press more aggressively today. I guess a couple of players took it to heart.

I think we should sack some of the interim "supporters".

Not sure if you can sack supporters, sacking means being being fired and to be fired you need to have a job, sign contracts, etc and being a supporter is not a job the last time i check. So i dont want to argue but i think supporters are not 'sackable'.

2nd point, how do you know which ones are interim supporters and which ones are permanent supporters? do they have nametags that says so? What happens if you 'sack' the wrong supporters???

Im not sure if this is what you meant or was it a dig at me.