Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men of the match:

1. Oscar - just brilliant. Here, there, every-fucking-where. Deserved a goal. Industrious defensively and ingenius offensively; a pleasure to watch.

2. Cech - keeping a clean-sheet is as good as scoring a goal in my opinion, but making the saves he did, Cech deserves a nod.

3. Ba - he did what all strikers should; he scored the winner. But his all-round game was better than anything Torres can off in all capacities. He defended well, too.

Special mentions to Ramires and David Luiz who were also players who had good games. Mata and Hazard were effervescent at times but drifted in and out of the game too often, especially in the second half. For the first time in a long time, no-one played poorly!

Just got back from the game. First things first, I was surprised and pleased that the reaction to Rafa wasn't THAT bad. The atmosphere was much better than previous weeks, and it looked like it helped. Thought we played very well the entire first half and first 20 of the 2nd. Some very neat interchange between the front 4, it just shows having a forward who can link the play well helps enormously. A bit nervous towards the end, and Cech made some great saves.

Would be harsh of me to pick one player out in particular, thought they all did well.

I guess telly tubby passes the CFC Baggie test. TBF I thought Clark had WBA playing good ball. Chelsea were moving up & passing well. Foster had a monster match. I counted 4 shots he denied Oscar, who was looking to score more than torrid. Play Oscar as a #9 ;)

I guess telly tubby passes the CFC Baggie test. TBF I thought Clark had WBA playing good ball. Chelsea were moving up & passing well. Foster had a monster match. I counted 4 shots he denied Oscar, who was looking to score more than torrid. Play Oscar as a #9 ;)

And Oscar actually hits the target. Today I thought he lacked a bit of power in some of his shots, otherwise he would have scored.

What would you guys prefer??

Arsenal win- Chelsea-52 points, Tottenham-51 points, Arsenal-50 points

Tottenham win- Tottenham 54 points, Chelsea-52 points, Arsenal 47 points

Tie-Chelsea-52 points, Tottenham 52 points, Arsenal 48 points

Personally, I would love a tie as we keep distance from Arsenal while retaining 3rd, wouldn't mind a Tottenham win cause it would give a 5 point cushion, an Arsenal win is a horrible result IMO.

I thought it a better performance could easily have a much bigger scoreline ...their keeper should get MOM

THAT , but Demba didn't got any service lol , Ramires was shit once again .

And yesh it was a better performance than usual

Edited by Backstreet09

Oh I was watching the Real vs Barca too but still apart from that one orgasmic pass to Mata . He was highly wasteful (:

A Chelsea fan who prefers watching Real Madrid and Barcelona ahead of his own team and then goes on to say that one of our best players today was shit? Are you for real?

Still 100 % win ratio when I'm watching Chelsea live!!! You can thank me by giving me all ya likes, boys!

Nah, seriously though. My first match ever on Stamford Bridge. Even met Oriol Romeu!!!! Great with a win, thought we could have bagged it earlier, Oscar played really well and should have had 1 or 2 to his name.

Great atmosphere, loved it when Torres came on and I said (maybe too loud): "Oh, fuck, NOT TORRES!" And some chap at my side starting laughing and we talked about how shit he was, and then his first touch of the game was the worst touch of the game! :D

A lot of Mourinho chanting and anti-Rafa chants.

Chelsea FC, this will not be my last time visiting. :wub:

Btw, London traffics are a nightmare!!!!!!