Jase

Man of the Match  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything could have been different if we could take our chances, especially Oscar! Anyway, a clean sheet is nice thing after such a long time. 3 massive points.

Fingers crossed Spuds won't win tomorrow.

I really dont know who to vote for MOTM. Oscar is the easy choice, but vote for someone who missed 3 incredible chances? It could aslo be Cech for saving our asses in the end. I dont know...

3 POINTS, ALL THAT MATTERS!

Oscar is absolutely a delight to watch!

by the way, even though we won will there be a sacking?? Just to keep the trend going and turn it to some sort of tradition

Yet another keeper having the game of his life against us. 19 shots on target and we get 1 goal.

Pray for a draw in the derby tomorrow and season-ending Bale & Wilshere injuries. :)

Everything could have been different if we could take our chances, especially Oscar! Anyway, a clean sheet is nice thing after such a long time. 3 massive points.

Fingers crossed Spuds won't win tomorrow.

Spuds winning is better than arsenal winning. Would rather be 4th and have a 5 point gap to 5th, than 3rd with a 2 point gap to 5th.

Oscar missed chances but only one was really his fault. Man of the match for me is oscar.

We should keep on playing mazacar behind Ba to get some team understanding between them. We will return exciting again. Great first half btw.

I really dont know who to vote for MOTM. Oscar is the easy choice, but vote for someone who missed 3 incredible chances? I could aslo be Cech for saving our asses in the end. I dont know...

3 POINTS, ALL THAT MATTERS!

How about Cech for preserving the three points?

We got lucky that WBA were very poor today. You can't miss these kind of chances at this level.

Massive 3 points, we deserved this. Though we were so wasteful - Oscar alone had 3-4 golden chances, something that made his overall brilliant performance look average. Loved how Azpilicueta held Ridgewell and Dorrans in his back pocket , what a player!

Agree with @Rmpr - hard to pick a MOTM, but I'd say taking off Hazard was wrong, because he was a nuisance for the defenders all evening long. We might have won but can argue we should have won with a bigger margin so my MOTM goes to Cech for not letting Cesar score his first (own)goal of Chelsea's career and for being there when we needed.