A New way of Attacking

dellaw

like all teams we as chelsea supporters have got to keep looking at are attacking options and change if its not working

we have attacked Rafa we have attacked the board none of these have been an out right winner although they have achieved the odd goal well perhaps its time to introduce our third striker the name of this secret striker is called SAMSUNG lets start a boycott campgain on all products and lets let everyone know chelsea fans dont support or buy samsung products as long as rafa is in charge if this hit the papers it would be interesting

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you want to boycot Samsung...

because there the ones that have clout with our board so if it upsets samsung it will get fixed fast and no i have a blackberry and will never stop supporting chelsea and will do what ever is required to get us where we should be

like all teams we as chelsea supporters have got to keep looking at are attacking options and change if its not working

we have attacked Rafa we have attacked the board none of these have been an out right winner although they have achieved the odd goal well perhaps its time to introduce our third striker the name of this secret striker is called SAMSUNG lets start a boycott campgain on all products and lets let everyone know chelsea fans dont support or buy samsung products as long as rafa is in charge if this hit the papers it would be interesting

HAHAHAHA

Don't ridicule a person for wanting something badly enough for them to do something about it, in the words of a wise man:

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little" or "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing", both famous phrases by Edmund Burke.

A series of the same 'little' thing becomes something larger and gains momentum, I'd leave Samsung alone and do something at a game, a game on TV and at a time when it'll get shown. I'm not great at protests but something like the old 'Stand-up if you hate Tottenham" song, stick Rafa into it at the appropriate part and turn our backs to him. Let the TV and radio shows know it's going to happen and when, they'll be all over it. Support the team like mad otherwise, no booing of any player, just let him ave'it. 17th minute would be a good time for me.

Fans could boycott going to matches or something like that . It would make an serious impact

Yeah, that's the way!

Never ceases to amaze me that the ones who invest the least in terms of time and money spent following the team always want the ones who commit the most in the same terms to do the most. I'll see you outside the ground and we can hold each others protest banner.

Yeah, that's the way!

Never ceases to amaze me that the ones who invest the least in terms of time and money spent following the team always want the ones who commit the most in the same terms to do the most. I'll see you outside the ground and we can hold each others protest banner.

Haha nooooo , I don't want any protest . Ima Rafa fan boy lol . But it looks more logical than what he was suggesting boycott samsung and all lol .