Manchester City - Opposition Views

CHOULO19

Danny's Studs, Bert Trautmanns neck brace and Khabom from Manchester City Forums were kind enough to answer a few questions ahead of our match against Man City today. Here is what they had to say:

-Let's start with your form in the league which has been far from ideal with 2 points in your last 3 matches. Where do you think the problem is? And what should you do to improve?

Danny's Studs- Score more goals. Our defence is solid most of the time but we can run out of ideas going forward, in fact we seem to have one tactic and that is pass it in through the middle and Tevez or Aguero can finish. Never has a team scored so few headers, which is what Dzeko loves. Apart from that, our form of late has been the problem we started well. I am not complaining with the quality of football we have on display.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- 2nd season syndrome. Concentrate more and play better

Khabom- Why only look at the last 3 games? Over the season, too many draws

-You managed a remarkable comeback last season to clinch the tittle. Do you think you can do the same this time around or is the tittle out of your reach?

Danny's Studs- Few but idiots would ever give up on the title from 2nd position. The current leaders are very capable of imploding, I still think they are their own worst enemy.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Probably but I haven't heard any fat ladies yet

Khabom- Tittle? What's a tittle?

-You lost Ballotelli in the January market but no major ins. Do you feel the club should have done more in the market? If so, who would you have liked to see come in?

Danny's Studs- I'd like a cloned Silva or similar but not much else.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- In theory if you are champions you cannot improve

Khabom- Cavani

-Mancini has come under some criticism recently, would you like see him still at City next season? Why?

Danny's Studs- Nowt wrong with Mancini, standard media BS slagging him off. He has proven himself at a other clubs and here already. Love him.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- YES I can't see anyone better being available

Khabom- Yes. Why? Because his name sounds like Man City - it makes the songs easier

-Chelsea have been consistently inconsistent under Benitez. Do you think we are a threat to your second place?

Danny's Studs- I do not, no. I'd suggest the gap will widen before season end. I think some of your players lack belief at the moment which is contagious to others and the manager and the supporters.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Ask me at Easter

-Our earlier encounter at the bridge, Rafa's first game in charge, was a game with few events that ended 0-0. What did you make of that game? And how different do you think the match tomorrow will be?

Danny's Studs- I can't remember it but today will be different, our joint is a tough place to visit and we are well aware of the current points deficit.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Not a lot. Another draw

Khabom- It was boring. Very.

-Who has been, in your opinion, City's best player this season? And who is the biggest threat to us tomorrow?

Danny's Studs- Same as last season I cannot pick a single player, never has there been a time we have been blessed with so many outstanding players. Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Tevez, Zaba, Yaya, Hart all could take that accolade.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Zabaletta. Depends who turns up

Khabom- Zabaleta.... no, Kompany.............no, Yaya...... oh I don't know. Aguero.

-If you could have one player from Chelsea at City, who would it be and why?

Danny's Studs- Yeh I'd take Mata.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Mata Obviously

Khabom- Mata - as back-up for Silva

-What formation and lineup is Mancini likely to put out tomorrow?

Danny's Studs- See last premier league match.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- Who knows

Khabom- I'm not telling you that!

-Finally, please predict the result.

Danny's Studs- 2 - 0.

Bert Trautmanns neck brace- 1-1

Khabom- 3-0

Click here to view the article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This Khabom guy sure seems arrogant and a little cuntish.

Mata as back-up for Silva, is he for real? Let's compare their seasons so far:

Silva: 3 goals and 6 assists

Mata: 17 goals and 22 assists.

Silva of this season isn't fit to lace Mata's boots.