Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Hes a good young player but he still needs to play with the 21s for another year I think, hes still a young guy, only 17 so he has plenty of time. Shouldn't overhype him either, give him time and space to develop without the whole 'hes going to make it' pressure thing we did with Josh under AVB and Kakuta/Sturridge under Carlo.

The most important thing is that we loan him to a good club in a decent league were he can play every game. I won't mind him going to the Dutch league. Not Vitesse, maybe a lesser side there. I certainly don't want him to go to the kick and rush championship. Won't suit him and the managers there won't even play him. It's too early to talk about Germany or Spain, unless it's a lower division side. We've made some daft loan decisions so I hope we make a sensible decision this time.

Not every player needs a loan. Some are just that good that they can skip that process and this might be that one. He can beat a man, has nice pace, can pick a pass, finish and seems to be fairly strong already. Reminds me a tiny bit of a young Rooney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7wm9FB0Ag

Not every player needs a loan. Some are just that good that they can skip that process and this might be that one. He can beat a man, has nice pace, can pick a pass, finish and seems to be fairly strong already. Reminds me a tiny bit of a young Rooney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7wm9FB0Ag

Is he faster than young Rooney or not?

Is he faster than young Rooney or not?

In my opinion, a bit. He seems a lot more agile but he isn't as strong.

He's got that directness though that Rooney has always had where he'll just beat a man and shoot. He's excellent at making that bit of space he needs to get the ball off.