A look at Chelsea's signings

NishC300

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great piece but I don't quite agree with that Oscar bit . We shouldn't have bought him in the first place and yeah I was quite happy when we bought him after seeing his performances in the Olympics but he doesn't fit here. We already have mata and he can't play anywhere accept that mata's role . And mata can't play anywhere accept his own role lol .

But since we have him , we can't do anything else than rotate him with Mata . He sucks on the wing , he lack strength to play in the middle as a central midfielder . He's for the bench I guess for a while ^_^

Oh and that Xabi/Pirlo Reference you give , omg are you even serious ? He can't play there .

P.S Ima big fan of him but he has a lot to improve And A LOT to prove (:

Oh and Marin I don't know why he's not getting any game time , RAFA YOU SUCKS -__-

Edited by Backstreet09

Great piece but I don't quite agree with that Oscar bit . We shouldn't have bought him in the first place and yeah I was quite happy when we bought him after seeing his performances in the Olympics but he doesn't fit here. We already have mata and he can't play anywhere accept that mata's role . And mata can't play anywhere accept his own role lol .

But since we have him , we can't do anything else than rotate him with Mata . He sucks on the wing , he lack strength to play in the middle as a central midfielder . He's for the bench I guess for a while ^_^

Oh and that Xabi/Pirlo Reference you give , omg are you even serious ? He can't play there .

P.S Ima big fan of him but he has a lot to improve And A LOT to prove (:

Oh and Marin I don't know why he's not getting any game time , RAFA YOU SUCKS -__-

He is a future Pirlo/Xabi Alonso like midfielder not now. He plays a similar role for Brazil.

He is a future Pirlo/Xabi Alonso like midfielder not now. He plays a similar role for Brazil.

You know , it's beautiful to have dreams but it's like one of those where you just can't bang Mila Kunis (:

TRUE STORY ^__^

Edited by Backstreet09

You know , it's beautiful to have dreams but it's like one of those where you just can't bang Mila Kunis (:

TRUE STORY ^__^

w8 wht do u think is Oscar's role? He is a future Andrea Pirlo/Xabi Alonso. My point is not that he is as good as them but it is that he will play a similar role.

Well yesh , he lacks the strength to play the XABI role . Have you ever seen Alonso play ? Have you ever seen his tackles ? The shouldier push ? Oscar can never do that . Too pussy for CAM role (:

In the future he will be and Oscar's tackling stats r way way better than most ppl who play in his role. btw Xabi Alonso doesn't play a CAM role that's what Ozil plays. Oscar needs to mainly work on his positioning.

In the future he will be and Oscar's tackling stats r way way better than most ppl who play in his role. btw Xabi Alonso doesn't play a CAM role that's what Ozil plays. Oscar needs to mainly work on his positioning.

I know that right , he plays that deep lying playmaker role . Which my friend , I believe is almost impossible for Oscar to replicate . Oscar tackling stats lol ? I've seen him getting bulied everything lol . Does he even tackle ? Oh I saw him tackled Pablo Hernandez or what ever his name is of Swansea lol :Goober: