Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Playstation 4

Steve
Followers 1

Next-gen hasn't really taken off yet game library wise, both Xbox One and PS4 wise. Don't know how anyone can really complain about that, it's pretty easy to research when games will come out and what games are coming out. Just be patient... I'm already enjoying the PS4 but I know for sure that it's nowhere near it's peak and that the best games are definitely yet to come.

Just waiting for the Sony E3 conference to see what Sony have got planned for us.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I love the PS4, just there's hardly any decent games, the only one I play is Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer. Killzone is crap, all the PS+ for PS4 is awful Indy rubbish, all the decent PS+ stuff is for the PS3. I can't wait for The Crew though.

Next-gen hasn't really taken off yet game library wise, both Xbox One and PS4 wise. Don't know how anyone can really complain about that, it's pretty easy to research when games will come out and what games are coming out. Just be patient... I'm already enjoying the PS4 but I know for sure that it's nowhere near it's peak and that the best games are definitely yet to come.

Just waiting for the Sony E3 conference to see what Sony have got planned for us.

Precisely. I think Sony only really started to push the PS3 to the boundaries in the last 12-18 months. The same will happen with the PS4, and when they realise they can no longer get any more out of the device they'll bring along something new. Waiting for this:

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg

The Arkham games were brilliant on the PS3.

I never played Arkham Origins as they brought that out after I'd transferred to PS4-land. But Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were just brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man you need to get a ps3/4, i take it you haven't played the Uncharted games either?

No I haven't. Thank God, Assassin's Creed is on PC- one of my favourites.

Yeah, I'm saving up for a PS4 next year.