Playstation 4

Steve

Did you play wiht it yet? How does it feel?

I am away from my PS3 right now, but I am Ron171 if you want to add...

Just watching a bit of the Sunderland game and will give it a go mate.

I will add you though, no worries pal.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching a bit of the Sunderland game and will give it a go mate.

I will add you though, no worries pal.

When you have a go with it, dont forget to tell us how it feels!

I am extremely jealous of all of you who has a next gen console right now. The current prices in Brazil are beyond belief and I am not planning on traveling to the US anytime soon... :(

I am extremely jealous of all of you who has a next gen console right now. The current prices in Brazil are beyond belief and I am not planning on traveling to the US anytime soon... :(

I will let you know what I think tomorrow mate.

Totally blown away is my first thought. Turned it on and the controller in hands felt immense, and the analogue has a rubber feel to it so the thumb feels nigh on glued to it as opposed to the PS3 analogue. I booted it up and logged into my PS account and was ready to go.

The first thing that struck me with FIFA14 was the vibrant color and the sharpness of the graphics. As soon as the game booted up the screen came alive, the color sharpness and images just blow your mind, truly immense. I started a game as Chelsea of course and made myself sit through the players walking out and all the cut scenes et al.....Just brilliant, truly amazing. The stadium is superb, the Chelsea banner through the middle tier where it says Chelsea FC and the crowd now being 3D are just superb the way they are on and off their seats dancing and chanting etc.

The game starts with Torres and Hazard kicking off, but Torres has his foot on the ball moving it back and forth under his foot and the camera pans straight in on it using the yellow ball. The grass is life like, to a point where when the players run away after the hand shake the grass comes flying up from their feet as they run and also as they shoot in game.

The animations are very similar to the PS3 but it's just the vibrancy that hits you, everything is sharp, alive and crystal clear. The away supporters as well as been in different colors are massed in the corner and it's great to see that when you or they score that one set of supporters will go wild and the others not so. You also have some nice new camera angles now like on TV, like if you score it maybe a camera from the stand up above or from the other side of the field.

Another good thing is the keeper will retrieve the ball from the by-line and do a kick up into his hands and walk to the corner of the six yard box and place down before kicking it.

The game just oozes class IMO and the PS4 also.

Totally blown away is my first thought. Turned it on and the controller in hands felt immense, and the analogue has a rubber feel to it so the thumb feels nigh on glued to it as opposed to the PS3 analogue. I booted it up and logged into my PS account and was ready to go.

The first thing that struck me with FIFA14 was the vibrant color and the sharpness of the graphics. As soon as the game booted up the screen came alive, the color sharpness and images just blow your mind, truly immense. I started a game as Chelsea of course and made myself sit through the players walking out and all the cut scenes et al.....Just brilliant, truly amazing. The stadium is superb, the Chelsea banner through the middle tier where it says Chelsea FC and the crowd now being 3D are just superb the way they are on and off their seats dancing and chanting etc.

The game starts with Torres and Hazard kicking off, but Torres has his foot on the ball moving it back and forth under his foot and the camera pans straight in on it using the yellow ball. The grass is life like, to a point where when the players run away after the hand shake the grass comes flying up from their feet as they run and also as they shoot in game.

The animations are very similar to the PS3 but it's just the vibrancy that hits you, everything is sharp, alive and crystal clear. The away supporters as well as been in different colors are massed in the corner and it's great to see that when you or they score that one set of supporters will go wild and the others not so. You also have some nice new camera angles now like on TV, like if you score it maybe a camera from the stand up above or from the other side of the field.

Another good thing is the keeper will retrieve the ball from the by-line and do a kick up into his hands and walk to the corner of the six yard box and place down before kicking it.

The game just oozes class IMO and the PS4 also.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

its time for some really good (console exclusive) games. FIFA and NBA2k are quite boring after a while. my PS4 is getting dusty ^^

i need a good racing game, my hopes are with drive club.

the last of us in better graphics? why not?

i'am very curious about The Division and Destiny.

its time for some really good (console exclusive) games. FIFA and NBA2k are quite boring after a while. my PS4 is getting dusty ^^

i need a good racing game, my hopes are with drive club.

the last of us in better graphics? why not?

i'am very curious about The Division and Destiny.

Infamous Second Son?

• 4 weeks later...

I really dont wanna watch Chris smoove play Watchdogs but i fear i may not get a ps4 till maybe July.....Decisions decisions....

Let me tell you this...... The Playstation 4 so far is an absoloute flop in my opinion. Do not think Watchdogs is any good because I spent a day on it yesterday and it's your standard free roaming bullshit. What a waste of money. I know it's early days still with the Playstation 4 but fuck me with it's slow loading menus and horrible game selection I wish I had waited a year or two at least after it's launch before buying one. Maybe then they would have iorned out the endless errors with it's interface and could have at least played some decent games other than a bug riddled fifa or huge unoriginal Wathdogs!

Let me tell you this...... The Playstation 4 so far is an absoloute flop in my opinion. Do not think Watchdogs is any good because I spent a day on it yesterday and it's your standard free roaming bullshit. What a waste of money. I know it's early days still with the Playstation 4 but fuck me with it's slow loading menus and horrible game selection I wish I had waited a year or two at least after it's launch before buying one. Maybe then they would have iorned out the endless errors with it's interface and could have at least played some decent games other than a bug riddled fifa or huge unoriginal Wathdogs!

Watch Dogs isn't as good as it was hyped up to be?