Playstation 4

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre ordered it in game so i can get it when i want really. No reason to get it yet though until i've heard reviews and seen a bit more about it. If i was 16 i'd be impatient as fuck but now... i'll get it whenever. Got much more important stuff to do.

Pre ordered it in game so i can get it when i want really. No reason to get it yet though until i've heard reviews and seen a bit more about it. If i was 16 i'd be impatient as fuck but now... i'll get it whenever. Got much more important stuff to do.

Sounds like somebody is trying to kid themselves. Lol.

We all know how much you love playing UT Ollie. Just go and pick it up and put your anxiety to rest!

I really dont feel the need for a PS4 right now...

I have all the current cool games (which are still coming for PS3) and GT6 coming up. I am more than settled for this holiday season!

Maybe Christmas 2014 I will decide to get one!

IDK i get pretty irritated at shit like this. Hate this feeling of constantly being watched. Will still buy the ps4 anyway but it's something that bothers me a lot.

This kind of mentality is what keeps them going. If something bothers you, don't buy it. Being silently pissed off doesn't make a damn difference, in this age only voting with your wallet so to speak is the most efficient way.

Meanwhile it doesn't surprise me at all considering LG TVs are sending your personal data even if you turn off the option (link to source). And I've no doubt every major company does that. Unless it gets global attention, this won't change. Or they will just get better hiding it. Information gets you money, money gets you information.

Any problems with the ps4 so far?

Nothing major. Couple of game related things, like a framerate issue on COD, but so far so good.

You don't get notifications of people coming online in game which isn't anything major but would be useful. Oh and no media playback so you can't listen to your music or whatever on it, or put your playlist on fifa as you could do with the ps3. But they are all pretty minor things.