Playstation 4

Steve

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mrbund" on PSN. I play club and career on FIFA, but I haven't got people who know how to play possession, nor counterattack well enough. Barely find anyone who can play the game very well because most people are too impatient and wait too long to pass the ball or just constantly lose the ball stupidly.

Need more players who know how to play well with the drone players ...or possibly as "ANY."

Had no plans to get a PS4 this year, but was luckily one of the winners in the Sony/GAME competition. So now have my hands on the 20th anniversary edition PS4 (just arrived today) :).

IMG_3331_zps905bc72a.jpg

Dude they're selling for over £2k at the minute. Sell it buy a PS4, Xbox1, new laptop and still have profit!

Dude they're selling for over £2k at the minute. Sell it buy a PS4, Xbox1, new laptop and still have profit!

Yh I know lol, but I'm just not sure whether if I was to sell it, it'd be now. IMO it has very little depreciation value and perhaps a year or two from now, it'll be worth even more.

Yh I know lol, but I'm just not sure whether if I was to sell it, it'd be now. IMO it has very little depreciation value and perhaps a year or two from now, it'll be worth even more.

Not when you have used it, just sell it now when you know you will get profit.

I can double your PS4 though, just send me it via email, I can double PS4's for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone playing advanced warfare?? Got it a few days ago but couldn't play much because of lag. Hoping to find a window where connection is decent enough, curse you New Zealand broadband!!!!!!

From the short time playing it, it looks better than ghosts. The exo boosts adds another dimension to the game and it's quite fun.

But have had really dodgy spawns though, pretty much a few steps from an enemy.

Anyone playing advanced warfare?? Got it a few days ago but couldn't play much because of lag. Hoping to find a window where connection is decent enough, curse you New Zealand broadband!!!!!!

From the short time playing it, it looks better than ghosts. The exo boosts adds another dimension to the game and it's quite fun.

But have had really dodgy spawns though, pretty much a few steps from an enemy.

Pros:

• Fast-paced, fun, exciting, slightly different than other CoD games.
  • Has the same engine as Black Ops 2.
  • Exo adds another dimension.
  • Less campers - but still quite a few.
  • Some decent game modes, and they've included Infected which never gets boring.
  • It's not Ghosts.

Cons:

• #Lag.
  • The guns are terrible.
  • Hit detection is very retarded at times.
  • Maps are generally awful, but at least smaller than on Ghosts.
  • The melee "attack" is awful.
  • Glitchy as fuck, so many people manage to get out of map and just sit and swat you away with sniper rifles, nothing you can do about it either.
  • Spawns are terrible.
  • Incites regular rage quitting.

Pros:

• Some decent game modes, and they've included Infected which never gets boring.
  • It's not Ghosts.

Cons:

• #Lag.
  • The guns are terrible.
  • Glitchy as fuck, so many people manage to get out of map and just sit and swat you away with sniper rifles, nothing you can do about it either.
  • Spawns are terrible.

Yeah I haven't really found a map I like yet. But nuketown is probably my all time favorite map, I just love small maps and I played there for hours and hours.

I actually like the rabbit punch or whatever they call it. Never seen the glitch though.

What I hate most is that in hardcore, the friendly fire results in a death for the victim, I mean it adds + 1 death to your score. So basically people can just screw you over and troll until they get kicked.

Alex, what is your psn id?

Yeah I haven't really found a map I like yet. But nuketown is probably my all time favorite map, I just love small maps and I played there for hours and hours.

I actually like the rabbit punch or whatever they call it. Never seen the glitch though.

What I hate most is that in hardcore, the friendly fire results in a death for the victim, I mean it adds + 1 death to your score. So basically people can just screw you over and troll until they get kicked.

Alex, what is your psn id?

Yeah the hardcore rule is ridiculous. It means you can basically get 3:0 in every game until you get reported and suspended :lol:

The glitch occurs in a couple of maps, in Defender for instance, on one side of the map there is a stone machine gun post that if you exo-jumped up correctly you can sit outside of the map and slaughter anyone without them being able to retaliate.

My PSN is: Hinsley_190512, a nice little tribute to Munich ;) Feel free to add me; my controller is broken so I can only play on certain games at the minute (the L3 button is fucked so COD is one game I can't play at the minute).

Yeah the hardcore rule is ridiculous. It means you can basically get 3:0 in every game until you get reported and suspended :lol:

The glitch occurs in a couple of maps, in Defender for instance, on one side of the map there is a stone machine gun post that if you exo-jumped up correctly you can sit outside of the map and slaughter anyone without them being able to retaliate.

My PSN is: Hinsley_190512, a nice little tribute to Munich ;) Feel free to add me; my controller is broken so I can only play on certain games at the minute (the L3 button is fucked so COD is one game I can't play at the minute).

I might not be able to play much either with my crap connection. A friend of mine in London was shocked at how slow the connection is in New Zealand. Will add you though!

Pros:

• It's not Ghosts.

Cons:

• #Lag.
  • The guns are terrible.
  • Spawns are terrible.

Is it worth buying the game ? I really want to get CoD, like playing multi-player on it .

Is it worth buying the game ? I really want to get CoD, like playing multi-player on it .

When it comes down in price, yeah. If you like Black Ops, definitely get it. If you liked Ghosts, get your head examined :D But don't expect MW2/MW3, this is nowhere near that level.