Salaries of Chelsea players

NishC300

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe players´ salaries are not pointless to debate about. Perhaps, the above numbers may not be as accurate as one might think but certainly it´s close.

I find it almost repulsive to see it for any footballer to make so much.

When one compares these wages to an eye surgeon who saves your eyes & makes much less, it´s sickening, in my view.

Unlike some, I can answer you in a much more civilized way...

Salaries were never based on how important their role is to society. It is solely based on how much your job can profit your employer!

Sportsmen and Artists are capable of making people spend their money, so what they make is actually only a small percentage of what they give in return. The amount of money they generated to sponsors, clubs, associations, etc is a lot more than what they earn.

Doctors, Nurses, Firefighters and Teachers (on the other hand) dont give any money in return for what they do. Yes, it is way more important and unfair, but that is not how the world goes.

It is really expensive for the government and hospitals to maintain a good staff, while in the showbusiness it is rather lucrative!

To add to what Rmpr's the same applies for products. A bottle of water is way cheaper than a PS3 even though a bottle of water is essential to survival and a PS3 isn't. It's really because a bottle of water costs less to make then a PS3. (sorry if my post sounds stupid) Also bcoz Necessities r usually made cheaper.

All professional players are overpaid. The surgeon is not so good a comparison as they earn a fucking shed load anyway, nurse paramedic is better- but at least theyre contributing to society.

The Ancient Romans worked out a way to control the masses and stop any sort of insurrection , this they called 'Bread and Circuses'. These two kept the proles down.

This philosophy is still used by the rich now, which is why such a high value is put on 'entertainment' in the present. The populace are engorged on the dual tenets of media /entertainment overload and obesity, whilst the entertainers are paid way over what they are worth as a social function..... But Torres takes the fucking biscuit

Yesterday, I heard the tennis player Nadal bought himself a watch for over 400 thou €.

Sorry boys, but there are many people in this world who could use the money in much more useful way.

That is very true, but it seems like you are trying to blame Nadal for buying it...

What is the problem with people who have money using it? It is not some sort of sin to have money or buy what you want.

That is very true, but it seems like you are trying to blame Nadal for buying it...

What is the problem with people who have money using it? It is not some sort of sin to have money or buy what you want.

Have I said anything as you indicated ? No, I have not.

Of course, those with money will buy whatever they wish to. Roman bought Chelsea.

Currently, the world economy is in shambles because of some idiots, greedy cunts everywhere.

Are you not tired to pay 50 quids to see Ferda´s pathetic display ?

I just feel, there are many more important matters in the world than to pay footballers 150 thou/week.

I refuse to believe Hazard is on 185k per week. I mean yeah he will obviously earn a good amount because of his transfer fee but it's still hard to believe he would be given 185k a week at 21.

I wish it was like American sports and we knew exactly how much each player earned. There wouldn't be all the speculation and lies that go around in football.

I refuse to believe Hazard is on 185k per week. I mean yeah he will obviously earn a good amount because of his transfer fee but it's still hard to believe he would be given 185k a week at 21.

I wish it was like American sports and we knew exactly how much each player earned. There wouldn't be all the speculation and lies that go around in football.

There are sites that have the full breakdown of contracts i.e. workout bonuses, playing incentives. It's great.

Yesterday, I heard the tennis player Nadal bought himself a watch for over 400 thou €.

Sorry boys, but there are many people in this world who could use the money in much more useful way.

him buying that watch means that somebody else will have 400 grand to spend on something else. the world goes on.

Have I said anything as you indicated ? No, I have not.

Of course, those with money will buy whatever they wish to. Roman bought Chelsea.

Currently, the world economy is in shambles because of some idiots, greedy cunts everywhere.

Are you not tired to pay 50 quids to see Ferda´s pathetic display ?

I just feel, there are many more important matters in the world than to pay footballers 150 thou/week.

Well, that is why I said it seems dude! :doh:

I certainly do not envy anybody buying expensive goods. I buy, you buy, they buy, it all helps the economy.

I just do not feel, it´s justified for any sportsmen to be making so much money.

WTF?

I said it seemed that you were somewhat blamming Nadal for buying a 400k watch, you already said it wasnt that. I never said it was right (I even said it wasnt) or that you envied the guy...

Alright, move on!