Pros and Cons of our Manager Options

Strike

PLEASE GOD NOT MANCINI

IF THAT HAPPENS I MIGHT JUST PUT MYSELF INTO CROGENIC TANK UNTIL HE IS FIRED!!!!

He is at best on a par with Benitez

I would rather have the ground staff in charge than Mancini!!!

why not? if we don't get Jose, i would accept Mancini. good manager although a little cranky. experienced. manc play similar brand of football to Jose's Chelsea. powerful team with flair upfront.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about laudrup he is also a very good manager who plays good football and developes young players.I think we should go all out for klopp in the summer if he does not come then we should look at the like's of loew,laudrup and mourinho.

a bit too soon for Laudrup i feel. Did well at Getafe and now at Swansea but I'd like to see him at a club like , say Everton, before judging his managerial ability

why not? if we don't get Jose, i would accept Mancini. good manager although a little cranky. experienced. manc play similar brand of football to Jose's Chelsea. powerful team with flair upfront.

Why not?

Honestly mate - there's just soo many issues with him. the first and foremost being his APPALLING MAN MANAGEMENT :(

He could destroy our club big time and make it look even worse than under Benitez

he's also a twat in the media - we need someone a little better....

Just don't like him :(

To be honest, I'm so disillusioned by the club's backing of managers that even though the OP has made a good point, it's just inevitable that all those managers would struggle to see 2 years of their contracts. Even if their debut season would be fantastic (like winning the double (a la Ancelotti) or even treble), they would be under enormous pressure to retain that feat. The moment they struggle their noose would be tightened.

We're a doomed proposition for any manager looking to kick their career into another gear, so strike out Klopp, Moyes & Low.

Mancini would be eaten alive here. If he can't handle Tevez and Ballotelli he won't be able to handle the Chelsea dressing room.

Besides, his Achilles heel aside (Europe), he is too "Italian" for my taste. Imagine we're desperately in need of a goal and he brings on Mikel for Mata for example, Roman would probably sack him mid-game :lol:

I'm not joking when I'm saying that once Lamps is gone, we go back in for AVB. He's learned from his mistakes and getting great prem experience with Tottenham. He was always a risk when we hired him, should have let him go to Tottenham in the first place and then hired him, let's do that again ignoring his first stint, still think he can last a long time here. He had his fair share of good points, his downfall was that he forced too many things way too fast.

I'm not joking when I'm saying that once Lamps is gone, we go back in for AVB. He's learned from his mistakes and getting great prem experience with Tottenham. He was always a risk when we hired him, should have let him go to Tottenham in the first place and then hired him, let's do that again ignoring his first stint, still think he can last a long time here. He had his fair share of good points, his downfall was that he forced too many things way too fast.

I am not joking when saying he wont want to comeback...

Why not?

Honestly mate - there's just soo many issues with him. the first and foremost being his APPALLING MAN MANAGEMENT :(

He could destroy our club big time and make it look even worse than under Benitez

he's also a twat in the media - we need someone a little better....

Just don't like him :(

Didnt even tackle his worst problem, he cant fucking choose a system. How many times have you seen ManCity players lost in the game because they dont know what they should do or if they should play 3 or 4 in the back?

This has the same issue as most of the managers people are suggesting: Why on earth we he come here?

Mancini would be eaten alive here. If he can't handle Tevez and Ballotelli he won't be able to handle the Chelsea dressing room.

Besides, his Achilles heel aside (Europe), he is too "Italian" for my taste. Imagine we're desperately in need of a goal and he brings on Mikel for Mata for example, Roman would probably sack him mid-game :lol:

tbf he handled tevez well. he persisted with balotelli and maybe that was his mistake