Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Arsenal only 4.5 star? It's a bit weird that you can chose Arsenal and not Juve lol. Anyway i'll think about it, just need to think of some teams. I reckon it should be 3 star or any star you want. There are some very overpowered 4 or 4.5 star teams. I'd not feel it unfair if i was Arsenal (would never happen) and someone was Juve.

Oh and yeah, i have spent a very stupid and regrettable amount of Money on FUT, money that i am trying to get back with betting lmao. I actually can't believe i've spent what i have. I worked it out the other day, it's fucking shocking and i coulda done so much more with that money.

Few factors though.

1) My money, i earn it, i should be able to have fun like the rich guys.

2) I have a very secure job that i'm fucking good at, my leaving would fuck them up more than me. I basically own that place.

3) It's what other people spend on their hobby's

4) Look at how many peoples jobs have been cut and made redundant or on the dole? I'm not.

5) I love FUT and pulling a Messi or a Ronaldo in a pack can sell for £400 on eBay.

6) My brother and my GF (ex GF) screwed me out of £8,000 so i wanna try and enjoy my money.

7) I can save money pretty easy, live with parents still so even if i spend £200 for example, i'll get it back the next week so it's not really gonna make a difference.

8) I have a money plan, i'm all good.

9) Still have £7,000 in my bank, you only live once right? So many people i know are in a more fucked up situation than me. I know i will have £10,000 in my bank by 2014.

10) I'm a sad FUT loving cunt... PROBLEM!?

Are Arsenal only 4.5 star? It's a bit weird that you can chose Arsenal and not Juve lol. Anyway i'll think about it, just need to think of some teams. I reckon it should be 3 star or any star you want. There are some very overpowered 4 or 4.5 star teams. I'd not feel it unfair if i was Arsenal (would never happen) and someone was Juve.

Oh and yeah, i have spent a very stupid and regrettable amount of Money on FUT, money that i am trying to get back with betting lmao. I actually can't believe i've spent what i have. I worked it out the other day, it's fucking shocking and i coulda done so much more with that money.

Few factors though.

1) My money, i earn it, i should be able to have fun like the rich guys.

2) I have a very secure job that i'm fucking good at, my leaving would fuck them up more than me. I basically own that place.

3) It's what other people spend on their hobby's

4) Look at how many peoples jobs have been cut and made redundant or on the dole? I'm not.

5) I love FUT and pulling a Messi or a Ronaldo in a pack can sell for £400 on eBay.

6) My brother and my GF (ex GF) screwed me out of £8,000 so i wanna try and enjoy my money.

7) I can save money pretty easy, live with parents still so even if i spend £200 for example, i'll get it back the next week so it's not really gonna make a difference.

8) I have a money plan, i'm all good.

9) Still have £7,000 in my bank, you only live once right? So many people i know are in a more fucked up situation than me. I know i will have £10,000 in my bank by 2014.

10) I'm a sad FUT loving cunt... PROBLEM!?

LOOOOOOL

Stop explaining why you spend money, it is not anyone's business! I would do the same if I had it, it is just that I dont...

Jeeeez, we were just having a good laugh! (did you see one serious post in the first 5 pages?)

Everything cool?

I'm not having a go... i'm just trying to make good of it lol, i know i've fucked up. EA are smart, that's all i'm gonna say.

EA is actually very stupid (imo). There is thin line between making the game hard and try to win a bit more money and making it extremely unrewarding and let players lose interesting in January!

This is not FUT thread, so I will be brief.

I think EA lost a lot of fans this year (including me). I remember being fully adicted to it until April or so (spent way more money last year and the year before) and would only stop playing it when I absolutely had to. It was super fun and easy, the connection was much better and there were decent highly rewarding packs (if you are going to make us pay, at least make it worth it).

Now it is just boring and stressful...

The only reason I still log in from time to time is because I really know how to trade. Otherwise I would have deleted it by a long time ago...

If we can have Arsenal and Liverpool we should allow 5 star teams too or it should be limited to 3.5 teams imo. Also i hate pace whoring so shit teams will even it up, even if ppl find the pace guys, they wont have great ability to finish or do anything so good.

Must admit i WOULD love to make a pro and do the TC team, that would get me off of FUT and make everything so fun. I was on a team in FIFA 10 when it wasn't pro's, it was just the normal teams and that was the most addictive thing i ever did on FIFA, even more than FUT. I was playing matches until 3am when i had to be up for work at 6am.

I would love to do that, would be awesome. I've not made a pro but i would for this, especially to get me off this fucking ultimate team bollocks. 500,000 match coins, over 1,200 matches... i dunno how i've even managed that in 5 months.I should have 4 million coins. Anyway i'm not saying anything else about FUT.

Bottom line is... I'd love to do pro clubs on here, would be so fun. If not, i'd say for the original option... all teams or 3 / 3.5 teams.