Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm allowed to compete in this league I'd love to give it a try.

But I'm still a relatively new member and I wouldn't like to take the place of a more well known member if you would run out of places later on.

However if you don't get the 20 members I'd love to beat you all with Zenit (if they aren't taken yet).

If I'm allowed to compete in this league I'd love to give it a try.

But I'm still a relatively new member and I wouldn't like to take the place of a more well known member if you would run out of places later on.

However if you don't get the 20 members I'd love to beat you all with Zenit (if they aren't taken yet).

I am not the one organising it, but i am pretty sure you are more than welcome and it isn't like there can only be 20 people, its just we are trying to get close to it...

I am not the one organising it, but i am pretty sure you are more than welcome and it isn't like there can only be 20 people, its just we are trying to get close to it...

In that case I'd like to compete with Zenit :)

If we can't get to 20 people, do the teams that qualify for the cup decrease?

I assume it would be top 4, so you can have a knockout format... Unless we want to do like a 6 man thing, but the top 2 get a bye in the first round (like the NFL).