Current contractual status of our players

Seeing the below current contractual status, we do have decent team for the future. All we need is a decent manager and the patience of the owner.

• Petr Cech (30) - June 2016
  • Branislav Ivanovic (28) - June 2016
  • Ashley Cole (32) - June 2014
  • David Luiz (25) - June 2017
  • Oriol Romeu (21) - June 2015
  • Ramires (25) - June 2017
  • Frank Lampard (34) - June 2013
  • Fernando Torres (28) - June 2016
  • Juan Mata (24) - June 2016
  • Oscar (21) - June 2017
  • John Obi Mikel (25) - June 2017
  • Victor Moses (22) - June 2017
  • Florent Malouda (32) - June 2013
  • Eden Hazard (22) - June 2017
  • Paulo Ferreira (34) - June 2013
  • Marko Marin (23) - June 2017
  • Ross Turnbull (28) - June 2013
  • Gary Cahill (27) - June 2017
  • John Terry (32) - June 2014
  • Cesar Azpilicueta (23) - June 2017
  • Demba Ba (27) - June 2016
  • Yossi Benayoun (32) - June 2013
  • Ryan Bertrand (23) - June 2017
  • Henrique Hilario (37) - June 2013
  • Nathan Ake (17) - June 2015
  • Michael Essien (30) - June 2015
  • Kevin de Bruyne (21) - June 2017
  • Romelu Lukaku (19) - June 2016
  • Josh McEachran (19) - June 2016
  • Lucas Piazon (19) - June 2017
  • Thibaut Courtois (20) - June 2016
  • Nathaniel Chalobah (18) - June 2014
  • Tomas Kalas (19) - June 2014
  • Gael Kakuta (21) - June 2015
  • Jeffrey Bruma (20) - June 2014
  • Patrick van Aanholt (22) - June 2015
  • Kenneth Omeruo (19) - June 2017
  • Thorgan Hazard (19) - June 2016

Article and Stats courtesy We aint got no history (http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2013/1/31/3936240/chelsea-fc-transfer-deadline-day-contract-status-signings-needed).

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a CB/CDM (depending on where Luiz will play), CM, Winger and ST. Then we need to sell Torres and recall some players...

With the money CFC will save from wages, we must really hope for another 80mi transfer window in the summer. I am dreaming of something like Falcao/Cavani, Gaitan, Moutinho, Maxime and Hummels.

Malouda, Benayoun, Hilario, Turnbull and Ferreira all going in the summer. Talk about driftwood.

Throw in Lampard and that's probably £250,000-£300,000 off the wage bill which is handy.

I've not been too worried about the future because we seem to be buying well (and young) and also have a few youngsters coming through to go alongside the more mature members of the squad. I'm just shitting it about this season and whether we can stumble towards the finish line.

A lot of deadwood moving on in the summer, saving the club a lot of money on their wages.

Need to tie up Chalobah and Kalas on new long term contracts as soon as possible, can't afford to lose these two talented yongsters without even giving them a chance.

We don't need another bloody forward we need someone to replace JT. Someone who will take over from him and for godsake give us some stability in that position who will then give confidence and steadiness to the back four. All this desire for a CDM, AND THE REST OF THE BLOODY ALPHABET IN MIDFIELD IS PANTS if the back four are not a solid unit. I've suffered for my football following Chelsea since 1965. The manager cannot be responsible for the way the lads as individuals respond to a goal being scored against them. It should be bloody personal if someone scores against us. It used to be. Fortress Stamford Bridge my arse...Defence is where we should be looking to bolster not midfield. I did hope that The Legend that is Frank might adopt a role rather like Claude Makelele in his twilight years but Roman got it in for him big time. That is the real position that needs filling and no-one seems to be available who is good enough.. Rafa is just another symptom of what is wrong at the Bridge at the moment, not the cause....