Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

Oh yeah, if we have everybody back and fit we are not that thin, but with romeu, mikel and luiz not available we are struggling in midfield.

How can we be struggling in midfield with the players we have available, are those not injured pants at their jobs or what?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there is anyone who can say we'll surely finish up there. At the moment, I'd even say its more likely we wont.

I don't like it but I think that you speak with straight tongue grasshopper....4th is a push unless we start sparking.

Oh yeah, if we have everybody back and fit we are not that thin, but with romeu, mikel and luiz not available we are struggling in midfield.

Completely agree, but I was just looking at both teams at full strength (minus Romeu because hes not available)

How can we be struggling in midfield with the players we have available, are those not injured pants at their jobs or what?

None of them are defensive midfielders... Lampy isn't rambo isn't... That is all we have... Lamps and luiz, or lamps and mikel or rambo and luiz etc is 10 times better than lamps and rambo.

Top 4? Are you kidding? Third place is a must and I think we'll improve a lot with the returns of JT, Luiz, Cech, Hazard and the nigerians.

:whistling::whistling::whistling: in the dark and fingers crossed. I'm not trying to be negative, I just can't see it at the moment.

:whistling::whistling::whistling: in the dark and fingers crossed. I'm not trying to be negative, I just can't see it at the moment.

I'd rather be optimistic, yeah the comedy yesterday pretty much ruined my evening, but I'm sure the team is better than the latest results suggest and with the returns of six first team players by the end of next week, we'll have the squad at full strength. We should get at least third place and frankly I still believe we have a chance of catching City.

Obviously he's not playing at the moment so hows it his fault? It's idiots like you what make this forum shit at times.

No shit, he's away. While he's been away played the most shit since god knows when.

You're calling the pot black there

I like to believe we will, only because the team will get its fingers out of its ass when shit's getting close to hitting the fan. The team has somehow always come through in shit seasons.

NO. inconsistency and choking at the first signs of pressure are hardly what u want in your team but unfortunately we have got both. if spurs and arsenal/everton hit any kind of form, its hard for me see us finishing fourth because i cant see our results getting any better under FSW.

i think this would go to the last weeks and probably the last day and our last 6 fixtures are TOT (H), LIV (A), SWANSEA (H), MANU(A),VILLA(A)(8-0 aside they have been our bogey team for sometime now) and last nail in the coffin EVERTON (H).

i can very well see us fucking up nice and easy.

I think we will. It's been a horrible season but it's been horrible for Arsenal and Tottenham too and i do believe we can go on a run. Without disrespecting Everton, i do think it will be between us, Tottenham and Arsenal and yeah, i do believe we'll get 3rd and hope, hope, hope to fuck, well i hope Everton get it but if they don't, i hope Tottenham pip Arsenal to it. It would make the season for me.

We still have 8 points on Arsenal, 14 games left, it's not a bad situation despite how bad it's been recently.