Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No proper chances, but it got better in the end... leaders on the pitch should step up their game. Like some of you mentioned, the team seems a bit timid, hopefully the half time talk will boost their confidence and spark their winning mentality. A bit over 45min to go to get the 2 goals we need keeping in mind we don't actually concede.

I don't believe we'll go through and so far we don't deserve to. Swansea has played so much better football than us and they don't need half a dozen attacking midfielders to do so.

Anyway i would make 2 changes and a formation change for the second half

Ramires Luiz Oscar

Mata/Hazard

Torres Ba

I don't remember the last time I watched a Chelsea game where it seemed like we have an actual plan. This whole season it has just seemed like we go out on the pitch and pass to Mazacar and hope they do something. Too much to ask for some visible gameplan?

Not a great half... We have seen worse. If we can actually take some opportunities then we can score. We are still in this.

I would put JT on in defence as we really miss our leader and put luiz on for rambo I think. Don't put torres on. Unless he absolutely has to then do it with 10 Mins left and take off Ashley Cole or something don't take off lamps.