Swansea 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I am waiting for the day when the special one will make this club, the special club once more. We need someone who has got balls, awareness and tactical knowledge as well as a motivator. Bring back Jose, and quieten Roman

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting for the day when the special one will make this club, the special club once more. We need someone who has got balls, awareness and tactical knowledge as well as a motivator. Bring back Jose, and quieten Roman

This. we need to become a force again. Im sick of losin to scum clubs like swanshit

bring back Jose

some of the comments from people who seem to be his friends

James Davies@JamesDavies2000

And he was telling me the other day About how good his Followers to Followings Ratio is

James Davies@JamesDavies2000

GOL YOU ARE A MUKKA @CHARLIEM0RGAN

Matt Walsh@MattWal1995

He's going to get endless banter.

Matt Walsh@MattWal1995

Been injured by a #Hazard whilst at work? Call claims direct #prayforballboy

Jacob Williams@JakeWillis94

@CHARLIEM0RGAN looked after that ball better than gollam looked after the ring

Hahahaha golam got booted in the ribs by hazard @CHARLIEM0RGAN #gollam

And got hazard sent of #lol

Jackson Quinn@JacksonQuinn1

@CHARLIEM0RGAN fantastic! Hahahaha

Donald Murray@DonaldMurray7

Hazard has been superb all season for Chelsea and Belguim but could not get ball off Charlie Morgan. Charlie could help get Benitez the sac

Donald Murray@DonaldMurray7

I hope Charlie didn't take one in the ribs cos he trying to smuggle a training ball away for Union Rangers.

stop trying to make a fucking saint out of him. it also looks like he was born in 1995. he's 18. joke. he's only 4 years younger than Hazard. should've acted like a man.

Can somebody explained what happen, I still don't understan what the ball boy were doing on top of the ball

The ball went out, the ball boy went slowly to retrieve it, Hazard attempted to get it and he dropped like a sack of potatoes on it. To waste time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y98RbJolLEE

Feel sorry for our own fans that travelled all that way in freezing conditions, paying good money & giving the team tremendous vocal support to be treated with such a shocking, lackluster performance is disgraceful & they should offer to reimburse the fans for the neck of impersonating a pro football team!

Swansea had a game plan to press us high up the pitch to stop us from building from the back & it worked cus 'Rafa I haven't got a clue how to change things tactically when the teams struggles' doesn't have a plan b or c in his locker, although I partly blame the club for letting Lukaku go out on loan cus this is the one game were you need to toss the ball up & get the likes of Lukaku & Ba to feed off it, this type of game is where Didier came into his own & would drag us back into it.

Concur with Toronto Chelsea in that Oscar, Hazard & Mata just doesn't work. Oscar is no attacking midfielder imho, been on the whole poor value but would benefit with being played further back. Benitez should of gone for it with changes at half time, playing 3 at the back (Cundy said the same on talksport - finally someone gets it!) Put Luiz in midfield & then thrown JT on upfront just to try something different than tippy tappy getting nowhere lose possession football. My point is Benitez doesn't mix it up or get ugly with the formation to get a reaction or to make the opposition think.

Swansea & Laudrup deserve praise as they wanted it more & tactics were nailed on by their bright manager.

As for Hazard, talking about mountains & mole hills is an understatement.........

The ball went out, the ball boy went slowly to retrieve it, Hazard attempted to get it and he dropped like a sack of potatoes on it. To waste time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y98RbJolLEE

Thanks, I will not praise what hazard did but if I were him I will do exactly the same thing.

You can talk about composure all you want but 10 minutes to go and you are down and so somebody do that anyone will be angry

People who say that Mata, Hazard and Oscar cannot play together are forgetting the performances RDM was getting out of them at the beginning of the season.

Which match was that? Spurs? Norwich? That's it. Those are the two performances where the three of them started up front together and looked good earlier in the year. (And even then, it was just Mata and Hazard getting the goals and assists). It doesn't work because there is no balance. You need width. You need directness. You need someone to be able to hold up the ball. You need crossing into the box. You need to be able to defend the wings. You can't just take three talented players, throw them together and say "play like Barcelona". (and even Barcelona play with a winger). We're just an imbalanced team right now.

What a waste that ball-boy was. Good job, They're put there to speed up play and keep the game going instead of waiting around for players to fetch the ball etc. Instead, He lets it roll past him, before lying on it...To then have it kicked out of his arms, He reacts as if he's been shot. Then sits back up, Gazes around and takes another lie down. What a waste.

There goes Hazard's reputation, Its a shame as-well because he's a nice fella. Not saying what he did was right, Because it clearly wasn't. But some of the treatment was harsh. Especially with the fact the police got involved. That's just embarrassing!

This.

CL & FA cup aside from last season we've been atrocious the past couple of years. Can't wait for the season to end

+1

We fuckin lack consistency. We had big players who could rise to the occasion and literally train themselves with their experience, so it did not matter so much, our managers where constantly changing, but now we got a host of talented but young players, who can not compensate for the lack of chemistry with the coach. The deficiencies of Romans hire&fire mentality were covered by Cech, Lamps and esp. Drogs punctual overachievements. I think we are the only top team whose titles have been won by 30+ players exclusively. Now our failure to do either of finding a long-term manager and replacing our big players adequately or in time.

away from the hazard incident .... that game typifies our season ... we have lost so many chances of silverware ,,, Swansea were beatable the first leg showed that but today we were TERRIBLE .

I never thought we would score ,they looked much more dangerous on the break ,,,and those subs Bertrand whe we need 2 goals ,,,,would have been better putting on JT up front.

fucking awful season .. almost past caring ,,,, cos it seems people om 100000 a week dont fucking care either

I've heard please just end this season for 3 fucking seasons now.

When are we actually going to have a good season?

Last season wasn't half bad..better than man utd's at any rate...

We're on course to finish top 3, hopefully the FA cup on the way, a couple of more signings (+ a new manager) in the summer and should be primed for next season.