Forget sacking Rafa its a new board we need

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "fans" were licking Torres balls when he joined, and few of them were complaining about his price tag.

The "fans" were saying AVB was the Chelseas future, and thought it was a stupid decision to sack the portuguese to appoint RDM as an interim manager.

The "fans" were saying the club was enough of the old guard, and the club should sack Lampard and Drogba, instead of sacking AVB, now the "fans" are saying Didier is the best ever, and the club is crazy to let Lampard go.

Even the fans dont now what they really want.

You seem to act as if I told I wanted him to replace Lampard right now... I said he was a decent squad player for us due to his versatility and the fact he offers an interesting palette, as much defensively than attacking. He's a brilliant crosser, can play through space.

He's a "central winger", he makes runs in the channels.

I'm not sure the whole forum would laugh to have Morrison right now considering our options after Mikel, Ramires and Lampard are... errr... a versatile center back and... errrr nobody else

I get what you're saying,but even as a squad player, we should be aiming a lot higher..

Also if we're in need of options we should be bringing back the likes of Mceachran, KDB, Chalobah, Kakuta etc not buying an average play like James Morrison.

shotgun manager... :)

no thanks,

oh wait I see, nevermind.

I'd make a damn fine manager though, I'd just come on here, read back everything Capriciotto posted and use them as guidelines. Hope you all still like Kalou and Malouda!

The "fans" were licking Torres balls when he joined, and few of them were complaining about his price tag.

The "fans" were saying AVB was the Chelseas future, and thought it was a stupid decision to sack the portuguese to appoint RDM as an interim manager.

The "fans" were saying the club was enough of the old guard, and the club should sack Lampard and Drogba, instead of sacking AVB, now the "fans" are saying Didier is the best ever, and the club is crazy to let Lampard go.

Even the fans dont now what they really want.

I agree with you ,Henrique. I can't remember people raving about Lampard and especially Drogba a few years back. Now suddenly after they are gone/about to go, people wake up and start to worship them as irreplaceables. Seems a bit odd and hypocritical. There were threads how Drogba was not good enough, he was diving etc.

Speaking about the Chelsea board.

Currently, Roman & his family at St. Barts are having vacation & most likely he is not worrying about whom to ditch or hire.

He left the hired hands at Stamford to get on with the business of transfers.

Sorry to disappoint you boys. The boss is taking his winter break.

Speaking about the Chelsea board.

Currently, Roman & his family at St. Barts are having vacation & most likely he is not worrying about whom to ditch or hire.

He left the hired hands at Stamford to get on with the business of transfers.

Sorry to disappoint you boys. The boss is taking his winter break.

Personally, I don't have a massive problem with the 'hired hands' getting on with the business of transfers, but I'm pretty sure that there's a way for Roman to stay in touch with people in London (and maybe even around the world) whilst on holiday.

Personally, I don't have a massive problem with the 'hired hands' getting on with the business of transfers, but I'm pretty sure that there's a way for Roman to stay in touch with people in London (and maybe even around the world) whilst on holiday.

Agreed - it's not like a Billionaire cannot afford a Satellite Phone :)

Everybody needs a holiday and a break away from the daily grind - might help him get some clarity....

Well said. You got it. Thanks.

Roman is here, there & everywhere. Just one phone call from his yacht.

i was trying to be serious here,do they listen no.we would all love lamps to stay,nothing from the club or board.

Realistically, we fans have very very little influence on the club. I would love to have a new board with all the mistakes that this one has made and is making, but we can talk about all day, but as long as Roman is happy with the current board, we won't get a new one.

Realistically, we fans have very very little influence on the club. I would love to have a new board with all the mistakes that this one has made and is making, but we can talk about all day, but as long as Roman is happy with the current board, we won't get a new one.

The fans are to incite the team on but not tell him how to run his business.