Forget sacking Rafa its a new board we need

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamps might be worth a lot to you or me. Somehow, at 35 year-old he is not worth much to others.

Chelsea have paid him well over the years. He have achieved much, played his best for the club. The club must move on & look for his replacement, I feel.

As much as this is/was a serious thread...

The Board have done a good job of making us profitable, ok so we don't agree with their stance on over 30's players, we've had a few too many managers - but c'mon seriously, there's a lot worse Boards out there...

Think we need to take a reality check sometimes.

Well I'm usually against all this Rafa out bullshit but... I'm avaliable so Rafa can suck my left nut for this one.

Demands:

£30,000 p/w

5 year contract

1.5 million up front so I can relocate

200,000 compensation to 'Eastend boys club' even though I'm only going to be taking them for the second time tonight.

Also SeB as assistant coach, , and We Hate Scouse all to be appointed as part of my coaching team.

Rihanna full time stripper 10 year contract too.

Also Rmpr and manpe get them in there somewhere too, they could be part of the coaching team too..

Call me maybe Roman?

This is the most derailed thread in the forum!

Oxfordblues never creates anything and when he does we all ruin it! :lol:

@, I am so superior, don't need to get into your poor team. 30k/week? I make 73k/wek in FM 2013! :ph34r:

article-2260015-16DA5016000005DC-469_634

Look at Fletcher's figures, not that bad...

BEHOLD, THE MIGHTY STATS, FUCK YOU STATS AREN'T MISLEADING YOU PACK OF CUNTS.

Edit: but yeah Steven Fletcher is good, and better than i thought he would be, but i bet he wouldn't be good for us.

This is the most derailed thread in the forum!

Oxfordblues never creates anything and when he does we all ruin it! :lol:

@, I am so superior, don't need to get into your poor team. 30k/week? I make 73k/wek in FM 2013! :ph34r:

more of a reader than a writer.i actually helped set this site up

Now what about James Morrison? :)

You seem to act as if I told I wanted him to replace Lampard right now... I said he was a decent squad player for us due to his versatility and the fact he offers an interesting palette, as much defensively than attacking. He's a brilliant crosser, can play through space.

He's a "central winger", he makes runs in the channels.

I'm not sure the whole forum would laugh to have Morrison right now considering our options after Mikel, Ramires and Lampard are... errr... a versatile center back and... errrr nobody else

i was trying to be serious here,do they listen no.we would all love lamps to stay,nothing from the club or board.

Why should they ? If they gave him a new contract for 2 years would we really be better for it? I mean do you really see him contributing anything significant in those 2 years ?

How many minutes do you think he'd get ? How many goals do you think he'd get ? (keep in mind without being our main penalty and freekick taker)

He'd just be a very expensive squad player. + he'd be taking a squad spot that would be better used for a younger player who could have a long term future at this club.

I get that people are sad and getting emotional over the departure of Frank Lampard but what i don't get is the outrage that some people seem to have over the decision to not renew his contract.(ex. you wanting to sack the board)

It's a sensible decision from the board. Not renewing a 35 y olds contract who doesn't fit into the new system anymore.