Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnbull - Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole - Luiz, Ramires - Mata, Oscar, Hazard - Torres

Hilario, Lampard, Ferreira, Marin, Bertrand, Ba, Ake

BAMGtKECYAAz40v.jpg

Poor Hilario, can't even get his name spelt correctly on a piece of paper.

Benitez is right to start Torres in this game. It's either sink or swim for him now as simple as that. If he doesn't perform then Ba will take over because everybody knows what they will get from him and then Torres will almost be certainly moved on in the summer. If Benitez starts to prefer Ba over Torres then he will have run out of all chances and excuses.

If it brings the best out of Torres then great, we'll have healthy competition and two firing strikers (although going on previous I won't hold my breath).

I have a feeling tonight may well be the shifting of the number 1 striker, Ba to come on and score a late winner.

Benitez is right to start Torres in this game. It's either sink or swim for him now as simple as that. If he doesn't perform then Ba will take over because everybody knows what they will get from him and then Torres will almost be certainly moved on in the summer. If Benitez starts to prefer Ba over Torres then he will have run out of all chances and excuses.

If it brings the best out of Torres then great, we'll have healthy competition and two firing strikers (although going on previous I won't hold my breath).

I have a feeling tonight may well be the shifting of the number 1 striker, Ba to come on and score a late winner.

I think we all know how tonight is gana go for him lol

I don't think Benitez likes to play Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind the ST. It leaves the squad unbalanced and it might be problematic when it comes to defending, as we have seen in the past. He has only started those 3 once so far IIRC, and that was in his first game in charge against Man City.

Told you it would be Mata, Oscar and Hazard ;)