Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

#CFC : Benitez was asked if Chelsea looked more dangerous in the last 10 minutes with Ba than in the previous 80 with Torres. Rafa's response was "No, I don't think so."'

I seriously think this fat piece of shit should get out of this club immediately!

I think that just about sums everything up ....... We are stuck with the Russians blonde whore ,,, The Fat waiter is merely the pimp ....

incidentally in the Cumbrian language 5 is pimp 10 is dick and 15 is bumfit

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a shame Di Matteo made mistakes in the defence. Specially poor Di Matteo's conceding shit goals from Juventus.

but still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewIA-880oEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewIA-880oE

one di matteo!

omfg, this bullshit again.

Hahaha, that Balague guy is funny. I think he secretly wanks on FSW. Clueless little prick. :wank2:

They have to be related. There's no other explanation. Loyalty to a fellow Spaniard isn't enough to explain how far Balague will go to defend Benitez.

I think that just about sums everything up ....... We are stuck with the Russians blonde whore ,,, The Fat waiter is merely the pimp ....

incidentally in the Cumbrian language 5 is pimp 10 is dick and 15 is bumfit

Torres was not that bad today. Mata lost two incredible chances, and Ivanovic was terrible. Torres has nothing to do with the result.

They have to be related. There's no other explanation. Loyalty to a fellow Spaniard isn't enough to explain how far Balague will go to defend Benitez.
The guys got a point though - how can Rafa be blamed for 2 Ivan mistakes?

Not taking Torres off until the 80th minute was pretty fucking bad though.

I simply find it funny more people are bashing Torres than Ivanovic. But that's how things go. Torres was hidden most of the game, however, I don't really think he was played a ball that he could do anything with for most part of the game. Ba came on and that's when the crosses started working. I want Ba to start, but I really don't think Torres deserves the amount of criticism he has been getting when he was never played a threatening ball and he was in perfect position to score at one point bot azpi played an awful cross in. Ivanovic was terrible this game. Two LOUSY mistakes that cost us the game. Take this with a grain of salt as I am just not a Luiz fan but I think he was sub par, his passes were off for most of the game. Hazard played well, Mata couldn't finish. I thought Oscar was more efficient today than he has been for most of the most recent matches. Ramires was brutal imo. Ba had to very good chances, wish he could've scored them. That's my personal assessment of the game.

Errrrm, im sure you didnt miss torres playing hide and seek, and touching the ball only 19 times in 81minutes. Today was a true definition of playing with 10men.

The guys got a point though - how can Rafa be blamed for 2 Ivan mistakes?

Not taking Torres off until the 80th minute was pretty fucking bad though.

I agree, Rafa's only mistake tonight was playing Torres/not getting Ba on sooner. I just think Balague defends him like crazy and campaigns for him in the media.

Torres was not that bad today. Mata lost two incredible chances, and Ivanovic was terrible. Torres has nothing to do with the result.

So it's okay for a player to be invisible for 80 minutes of a game, when he's meant to be our leading attacking threat? Okay... He had 19 touches of the ball in 80 minutes, FFS.

I have supported Chelsea for 40 years and this is the first time I have wanted one of our players to be injured ...

I don't wish he gets inujured, I don't wish that not even for RVP.

I only want Benitez to bench him in every game, it will have the same effect you want it...

I don't wish he gets inujured, I don't wish that not even for RVP.

I only want Benitez to bench him in every game, it will have the same effect you want it...

the point is ,,he isnt going to be benched ,,, he will stay our first choice striker ... we dont even have Lukaku now