Shogun

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Funny isn't it how one man can scare the shit out of everyone in sport. Van Barneveld, immense throughout the whole tournament just simply shits himself against Phil Taylor. I know he's mounting a bit of a fightback but it will be over in 2 minutes.

Or maybe not lol. 5-4 GAME ON!

(fuck off Titiano btw, you're as funny as being diagnosed with cancer).

Taylor really pisses me off with his antics... Van Gerwen was just immense tonight... 17 perfect darts. I nearly jumped a hole through the roof if he had hit that back to back 9 darter. Big final NY's day... cannot wait!

Come on MVG, great start so far, stunning. Really hope he doesn't let Taylor back in. It's so refreshing seeing someone who's not scared of Taylor. He's beaten him the last 2 times, he can beat him again. He's immense.

Come on MVG, great start so far, stunning. Really hope he doesn't let Taylor back in. It's so refreshing seeing someone who's not scared of Taylor. He's beaten him the last 2 times, he can beat him again. He's immense.

Important Set for MVG! 3-2 Ahead!

• 1 year later...

Well done mate

Are they Ronnie Baxter flights? They look it..

Keep at it and you'll be banging in 180s for fun!

Cheers! Bang on, I had white stems at the time so wanted matching flights, they have lasted ages actually considering I don't use protectors or anything.

I am at Uni at the moment so don't get to play at all. I am determined to get a board when I move into my own house next year though!

Well done mate

Are they Ronnie Baxter flights? They look it..

Keep at it and you'll be banging in 180s for fun!

Cheers! Bang on, I had white stems at the time so wanted matching flights, they have lasted ages actually considering I don't use protectors or anything.

I am at Uni at the moment so don't get to play at all. I am determined to get a board when I move into my own house next year though!

Ahh nice keep us updated! Play darts myself, been playing for around 10 years.

Yeah I used to use Baxters flights myself, pretty decent.

What weight do you throw?

Darts is such a good sport both to play and watch.

At the moment I throw, Unicorn Gripper 1 - 25g (Previously Winmau Navigator 26g). So gradually getting lighter lol. What about you?

Darts is such a good sport both to play and watch.

At the moment I throw, Unicorn Gripper 1 - 25g (Previously Winmau Navigator 26g). So gradually getting lighter lol. What about you?

It most certainly is, couldn't agree more..

I throw 27g darts, always have, seems to suit me though, seem to play very well with that weight.

Tried lighter darts and just can't get used to them. I play & watch, absolutely love it. My 2nd favourite sport behind Football.

I throw 27g darts, always have, seems to suit me though, seem to play very well with that weight.

Tried lighter darts and just can't get used to them. I play & watch, absolutely love it. My 2nd favourite sport behind Football.

I used to throw these 30g brass barrels. Then switched to 26g which was a huge change!

Are you more of a PDC or BDO man? I would certainly put it in my top 3 (along with both codes of rugby).

I used to throw these 30g brass barrels. Then switched to 26g which was a huge change!

Are you more of a PDC or BDO man? I would certainly put it in my top 3 (along with both codes of rugby).

30 to 26? Christ! Lol.

More of a PDC man myself but I do enjoy both and have fronds in both codes.

Find PDC the better standard, more up to date and more entertaining.