Ignacio Camacho

Severinb

Ignacio Camacho Barnola (born 4 May 1990 in Zaragoza, Aragon) is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Málaga CF in La Liga, usually as a defensive midfielder.

I have only read crap rumours from bad sites but we should really consider him. He is a young but solid DM who can pass the ball forward. He has the strengh to cope with the PL and is big for a spanish player(182cm). He has a buyout clause so we could get him and malaga are still looking to make money! What do you guys think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen much this player, more heard of him so I cant judge realy. But Malaga won CL group ahead Milan, Zenit and they dont realy have some great striker. Santa Cruz and Saviola are more mediocore. That means their key of sucess lies in midfield, where Isco and Camacho play. Seems like they did fantastic job for the team and based on that I would love to have Camacho here. He isnt too expensive, maybe

too young, but has potential. His atributes are just what we need; strenght, hard work, passing, tackling. Well, along Moussa Sissoko, there isnt many options available and Camacho seems to fit our system well. Rafa would love him here, he would fit great in his plan as he looks like Xabi Alonso, but Rafa wont be our coach for long, right? Still support the move for Camacho.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You