What Was The Most Absurd Appointment

Rafa or Avram?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What was the most absurd appointment?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm surprised Big Phil isn't a nominee, the guys teams played shite football and grinded out results. Even though he brought us Deco who I loved he didn't do anything particularly great apart from that. In fact didn't he not sign Bosingwa, haha.

Grant never made sense..firing a top Manager in what seemed to save pride/a falling out..to appoint a bloke that little known about and used to put the cones out at Pompy or something...if we hadnt had Steve Clarke we'd been screwed!The fact during a game being 3-1 up...to draw 4-4 and have a player question 'what is he doing'..

But....Rafa is more absurb because Grant is in the past and this is now!And so far it aint paying off....And he only lasted 6 months at Inter and been jobless for 2 years and is showing why!

WHY no AVB then or WILKINS we only won one game when he was in charge :ph34r:

I am a big fan. He also has a 100% winning record. :)

Avram grant as going from a manager with real passion who was like one of the players when we scored to the bloke who sat there motionless was just awful to witness.

But appointing rafa was just as absurd tbh. Sit on the fence time. :)

If you want it in one word and nothing else, do a poll.

I think it is Big Phill because he was never a manager for us (quality and style), all of the others I had at least hope...

I agree to an extent about Phillip, but he had no previous with our rivals (Rafa) and was a World Cup winner, I can half see Roman's thinking. Absolutely pony appointment but he has never cunted us off in public (Rafa), Or look like the Grinch (Grant), and a clueless, inept, fuckwit, wankstain of a Grinch at that.

By the way, I know I said no waffle, I just wanted to publicly state that my choice of El Dago wanker in no way sides with the Handbrake Grant. I would rather dine out on fresh puke than be seen to side with Grant.