Fernando Torres

Once he beat Cliche with the first 3-4 yards, Gael was never going to catch him. His performance yesterday reminded me in so many ways of some of his best performances for Liverpool.

Still has to hit higher standards to be the player he was at Liverpool but honestly if he plays like this for the rest of the season fuck his Liverpool days, this sort of standard is good enough for me and good enough for the team.

Still has to hit higher standards to be the player he was at Liverpool but honestly if he plays like this for the rest of the season fuck his Liverpool days, this sort of standard is good enough for me and good enough for the team.

Don't think he's up to his Liverpool standards, not even close when you consider that he was probably the best striker in the world at times. It's just that there are a few incidents that reminded me of his Liverpool days, like the burst of explosive pace when a defender takes a wrong step like he did to Cliche in Schurrle's goal and the shot from the corner of the box was incredibly similar to his goal against Sunderland.

I don't even care...

Torres is back unless proved otherwise

I won't be waiting the other shoe to drop.

I'd rather be disappointed in a few matches from now than keep expecting him to go back to the form of the last 2 years.

in my head and heart Mi Niño Torres is back!!!!!

I'm in no way forgiving and much less forgetting the last 2 years, but not ignoring the present either.

I understand why you are being cautious but I also think The Special One worked his magic on Fernando.

It feels like he's a different player, it's different from the short flashes he's showed since being here.

I see a different player, not Pool player, not Chelsea player, just a new player.

If I had to label I'd say this is Mourinho's Torres.

I don't even care...

Torres is back unless proved otherwise

I won't be waiting the other shoe to drop.

I'd rather be disappointed in a few matches from now than keep expecting him to go back to the form of the last 2 years.

in my head and heart Mi Niño Torres is back!!!!!

I'm in no way forgiving and much less forgetting the last 2 years, but not ignoring the present either.

I understand why you are being cautious but I also think The Special One worked his magic on Fernando.

It feels like he's a different player, it's different from the short flashes he's showed since being here.

I see a different player, not Pool player, not Chelsea player, just a new player.

If I had to label I'd say this is Mourinho's Torres.

Relax buddy, we've seen this before. Torres playing superb a game or two then shit for 30 games.

I hope you are right but Im not one of those who go out and scream "TORRES IS BACK" or "OMFG TORRES" and whatnot.

Why? Because why would I? For me there is no such thing as "torres is back". What I want and hope is that he will consistently be better than average and sometimes display what he has the last two games.

Time will tell that, and I will wait for that. Not celebrating too early

Relax buddy, we've seen this before. Torres playing superb a game or two then shit for 30 games.

I hope you are right but Im not one of those who go out and scream "TORRES IS BACK" or "OMFG TORRES" and whatnot.

Why? Because why would I? For me there is no such thing as "torres is back". What I want and hope is that he will consistently be better than average and sometimes display what he has the last two games.

Time will tell that, and I will wait for that. Not celebrating too early

it's just I feel keeping a negative energy about him (expecting the other shoe to drop) will bring negative things

also I'm The Happy One :D

but being honest with you... I didn't see this Torres before.

he has a look in his eyes that wasn't there before and I know it bc I reblog way too many Torres posts in my blog to see it

he seems determined, Jose admitted he was surprised, taken aback but how hard Torres works

something changed and it's reflecting in the pitch I guess

it's just I feel keeping a negative energy about him (expecting the other shoe to drop) will bring negative things

also I'm The Happy One :D

but being honest with you... I didn't see this Torres before.

he has a look in his eyes that wasn't there before and I know it bc I reblog way too many Torres posts in my blog to see it

he seems determined, Jose admitted he was surprised, taken aback but how hard Torres works

something changed and it's reflecting in the pitch I guess

He seems happier I always said is anyone could get the best out of him it would be Jose.