Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Fernando Torres

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Can someone who speaks Spanish translate this words written by Israel Torres (Fernando's brother)?

Finally he llege day saliste hence where you deserved and in turn to be big !!! As great as heart tu !!!! We are happy to see the back tu smile and happy to follow you where Alli Vaya !!! I love small !!!

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Can someone who speaks Spanish translate this words written by Israel Torres (Fernando's brother)?

"Finally the day has arrived where you left that place that didn't deserve you, and you'll be big again! As big as your heart! We're happy to see your smile again and to follow you where you are going. We love you little guy! "
  • Like 1

"Finally the day has arrived where you left that place that didn't deserve you, and you'll be big again! As big as your heart! We're happy to see your smile again and to follow you where you are going. We love you little guy! "

Where was this guy in 2012?

• Like 2

Finally he llege day saliste hence where you deserved and in turn to be big !!! As great as heart tu !!!! We are happy to see the back tu smile and happy to follow you where Alli Vaya !!! I love small !!!

Google translate at its best :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Also LOL IS THIS REAL FROM TORRES?

Bwc-2p4CEAAi2tv.jpg

If it is the last part makes me feel shiver down to my spines LOL, just hearing him write that makes me want to to die as I hope no one ever mention him in anyway with Chelsea again.

Google translate at its best :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Also LOL IS THIS REAL FROM TORRES?

Bwc-2p4CEAAi2tv.jpg

If it is the last part makes me feel shiver down to my spines LOL, just hearing him write that makes me want to to die as I hope no one ever mention him in anyway with Chelsea again.

It's clearly fake.

As much as he is shit and we hate him, however in some miracle circumstance he bangs in 25 goals for them this season, what would you all think? I wouldn't regret it because we got Costa and he is never gonna do that here, maybe the Italian league suit him more.

I honestly dont give a fuck what he does or doesnt do.

All I care about is that he's not wearing a Chelsea shirt anymore.

• Like 2

"I thank Liverpool and Chelsea for everything they gave me, but I felt it was the right moment to change," the Spaniard told reporters. "When the chance to join Milan presented itself, I accepted and I am looking to score lots of goals again. I needed a new challenge.

"A new adventure is about to begin and I hope to achieve what I have done in my previous experiences. I hope to spend many years at Milan, full of success and trophies. I am very happy."

He added: "I had a very good relationship with Jose. When I was signed by Milan he wished me all the best. He spoke about the passion that the city of Milan has for football and that I would settle in well. I learnt a lot from him as a coach. Perhaps in the future our paths will meet again."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/news/torres-i-needed-a-new-challenge_174726.html

• Like 3

As much as we all hated him and wanted him gone, Torres is a great man. Not many in football would have said what he did in the Milan press conference.

Feel kinda like toward Luiz now. As many has said, missed Luiz as a person, but not as a footballer. Almost, almost the same feeling with Torres at the moment.

Also I missed the daily activity in here, especially the comments like, "I'm enough of this shit", "Torres is a cancer", "get out from my club", "missed another sitter!", "I could play better than him", "can't believe he is so shit", "why he is still here?", "can we buy his remaining contract?"