Fernando Torres

You just have to take a look at the expressions on his face during the games lately to see how much has changed.. I HATED the sulking and the "je m'en fou" attitude he displayed last season.

He just breaths confidence and desire now, love it.

He was brilliant today, wonderful to carry on give it 100% even when her missed that shot, his head coups have gone down and he could have given up, he didn't he carried on, went for every ball and was unstoppable. So happy for him and for us. Onwards and upwards. This is the rebirth of Torres smiley-with-beating-heart.gif

You just have to take a look at the expressions on his face during the games lately to see how much has changed.. I HATED the sulking and the "je m'en fou" attitude he displayed last season.

He just breaths confidence and desire now, love it.

I noticed this too he looks like a warrior when playing now no more sulking he didn't get a pass he just positions himself again to get it the next time.. He looks like he wants to play for chelsea and not just collect a pay check which I am afraid it looked a lot like over the last 2 and half years.. proud of him today

Fernando scored a hat-trick against QPR back in 2012 but it's supposed to be his best game in Chelsea shirt! I think it was the only game when we can saw on his expressions that he wants to win and the mistakes or misses don't distract his attention from game. Well done, Nando! Keep it up!

I hope he will start against Arsenal. He has to feel the support. I'm positive about him. If he feels the support and can score, he will keep on scoring. He didn't forget how to play football just something went wrong but now he can be the old Nando again thanks to José.

What do you think?

I hope he will start against Arsenal. He has to feel the support. I'm positive about him. If he feels the support and can score, he will keep on scoring. He didn't forget how to play football just something went wrong but now he can be the old Nando again thanks to José.

What do you think?

It's only a capital one game and obviously him and the others need rest.

Good to see him not let that miss go to his head, his confidence is good right now and he's playing at a very high level. Obviously now that he's played well in a sequence of games against Tottenham, Schalke and now Manchester City hopefully he can keep it going against the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Everton and also the smaller teams. That drag back he did in his own half just shows his confidence.

We've seen this form before under Robbie and Rafa so we need to hope it keeps going on for a long while and Jose can do what they can't and keep him hungry and wanting to play at that level.

Welcome back 009 TORRES, Fernando TORRES. You have SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED your MISSION, The FEAR of ALL OTHER TEAMS SHALL BEGIN KNOW and go KILL Your TARGETS and Report back.

The New Code Name Title You will we given now known as 009 TORRES for short and your longer Code Name will be. "Torres 009", The Names Torres, "Fernando Torres".

What do you think?

He needs rest. Rafa used to overwork him at Liverpool and that resulted in him sitting out a lot of matches from injury and fatigue.

And if that injury he got when he started against Steua is any indication, I'd say he needs as much rest he can get between big games.

Superb yesterday, motm, though Neville gave it to Aguero.

El Toro back to how he used to play against us. The little shimmy and shot that hit the bar, the leaving of Clichy in his contrail, and the bloodlust to seize upon Harts howler..either needs a drug test or Mourinhos pep talks are kicking in...good times