BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Shouldn't this thread still be in the "Current Squad" section? All the other loanees are :Goober:

Best loan move in our history deserves to be in here as a recognition :) he is never coming back, think this is the 1st time we loan a player for the rest of their contract lol?

• Like 1

Such a massive relief to see this topic, finally, in the Ex Blues section. And rightfully so, even though it is a loan only. The official website has never before dedicated this good bye article to a loanee, let alone thanking him for his service and wishing him good luck. No one wants him back. He really, really is gone.

As much as he is shit and we hate him, however in some miracle circumstance he bangs in 25 goals for them this season, what would you all think? I wouldn't regret it because we got Costa and he is never gonna do that here, maybe the Italian league suit him more.

As much as he is shit and we hate him, however in some miracle circumstance he bangs in 25 goals for them this season, what would you all think? I wouldn't regret it because we got Costa and he is never gonna do that here, maybe the Italian league suit him more.

I would love it, wish him all the best there.

Can someone who speaks Spanish translate this words written by Israel Torres (Fernando's brother)?

Por fin llego el día en que saliste de ahí donde no te merecían y volverás a ser grande!!! Tan grande como tu corazón!!!! Somos felices de volver a ver tu sonrisa y felices de seguirte allí donde vayas!!! Te queremos pequeño!!!