Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Fernando Torres

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Come to think of it, he always looks happy and smiling outside the pitch in here too. But suddenly he will change to gloomy one when he is on the pitch and especially if he is on the bench.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Um, Barca loan out Ibrahimovic to Milan after splashing £50m+Eto'o from Inter Milan 1 year before?

How about Madrid let Kaka for free to Milan after bought him £56m from Milan :rolleyes:

Um, Barca loan out Ibrahimovic to Milan after splashing £50m+Eto'o from Inter Milan 1 year before?

How about Madrid let Kaka for free to Milan after bought him £56m from Milan :rolleyes:

Ibra was 36£m (+Eto'o) wasn't he?

And Kaka back to Milan wasn't a loan was it?

Not sure if the tweets even 100% accurate, just found it funny to read!

My apologies. Tho. it is a really biased thing to say lel.

Lol I knew you weren't serious I was just being a dumb troll hahaha in all honestly, had he not demonstrated that level and quality before he got here, we would have never held him to those standards.

Onward and upward tho. This is def an occasion that galvanizes the fans. I think we're all on the same page here.

• Like 1

Ibra was 36£m (+Eto'o) wasn't he?

And Kaka back to Milan wasn't a loan was it?

Not sure if the tweets even 100% accurate, just found it funny to read!

Woops, but the total of money plus Eto'o's value at that time (maybe around £15-30m) looks like beyond or at least equal £50m?

Surely let a £56m player for free to his old club worse than loan out £50m Torres, right? :Goober:

I'm talking about technique though you thick bastard. Confidence doesn't make technique suddenly better. For instance I'm a fairly confident guy but can't do an elastico with my left foot and more confidence isn't going to fix that. That's what I'm trying to convey. Confidence will improve composure and all that but I ain't talking about all that.

HAHAHAHA. Is that how the moderators here behave? This forum has gone downhill.

[/salty thin-skinned dude that complains about everything and was raised by his grandmother] :Goober:

Anyhow... I reckon confidence makes you more consistent and as a result it makes your technique look better. Of course confidence won't make you able to do things you couldn't before but it is probably going to make you more successful in everything you are capable of doing. So in a way it improves your technique somewhat. But we both seem to agree he won't suddenly take the world by storm and I think ultimately that's what matters.

• Like 1

BwXhUX7IgAAP8hw.jpg

As I said yesterday, I'm guessing he'll be confirmed and presented as a Milan player before their match against Lazio.

Why is he on a hospital bed, are they trying to inject some sort of killer instinct in his blood??

(I know it's the medicals before someone makes a smug remark)

Anyway, I don't get why we would agree on a loan deal for an old player like Torres. Isn't the whole idea of a loan deal that you try to improve a young prospect until he's either good enough to play for your own team or raised his value for a proper sale? So I think we should've sold him. No good reason to keep him connected with Chelsea. It's not like he's exactly the fan's favourite ...

Anyway, I don't get why we would agree on a loan deal for an old player like Torres. Isn't the whole idea of a loan deal that you try to improve a young prospect until he's either good enough to play for your own team or raised his value for a proper sale? So I think we should've sold him. No good reason to keep him connected with Chelsea. It's not like he's exactly the fan's favourite ...

Probably because we couldn't shift him permanently, and the choice was loan him or keep him. No contest.

A 2 year loan now means he has effectively left the club anyway.

• Like 1

this forum sometimes makes me so fucking angry...
  • Like 1

I think we tried to sell him all summer. But a striker on £175,000 who scores 5 league goals a season is pretty difficult to shift. It was a case of agreeing to this deal, or keeping him.

• Like 1

:doh::doh::doh:

I think we tried to sell him all summer. But a striker on £175,000 who scores 5 league goals a season is pretty difficult to shift. It was a case of agreeing to this deal, or keeping him.

Yeah, the wage is a big problem of course. But still, any price would've been good to sell him. So total cost wise, Milan could still have made a pretty good deal. Wouldn't be surprised if Torres becomes a valuable player again in Serie A.